Advise on bahria tower khi registration slip

Dear learned investors,

I have an unopened bahria tower karachi registration slip purchased for 75k when it was advertised. Till now there i no update for the bahria tower, tariq road booking. Someone informed me that bahria tower is already reserved for big bees and public will not be invited for application. My questions are:

1. Is it worth retaining the slip for a chance to invest for a shop in this project? What are the chances for this?
2. How can i sell this slip as it is unopened?
3. Can i make a fresh booking of bahria home with this slip and avail rs. 300000 discount?

Your kind advice on how to proceed would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Nirvana

P.S. I already have one 250 yrd plot and one 600 sq yrd plot in btk.

Nirvana

I would appreciate if the gurus and seniors can spare a moment to advise on the matter please! Thanks

@ the moment bro bahria experienced campaigners are even in the dark,as every one is stuck,so take your own decisions…

Thank you Adnan Sb for your reply. I have invested for the first time with Bahria so not aware of the intricacies. That is why I have requested seniors and experts on the forum for an advice. Still would appreciate if someone can guide me on this. Thanks,

@Nirvava

Just wait for Tower project to launch. You cant book Bahria Homes now.

Information provided by you people is really good and nice. After discussing with senors agents, it becomes an easy decision for you that what you should do for your property.

Http://www.ameradnan.com