B-17 C Block Development Status

Could anyone confirm the current development status of Block C. Specially the 1326 Plot area? Has society got the possession?

Development status of sector C is better Recently multi got some new possessions. Right now 1326 is non possession plot.

Thanks Ibrahim,

Do you have any idea how long it will take to get a possession of this slot? And what is price range for non possessed plot? i.e 1326

Thanks.

Dear Sohail,

Plot no 1326 is non possession plot so usually people are demanding 28 29 lac there and fast cash trade price is around 25 to 26. If someone need specifically in that area may be he will pay you better.

Thanks Ibrahim. Do you have any idea how long it will take to get a possession of this slot?

Further more, do you have an idea of a price range of 60x90 (plot no. is 951) with all dues clear.

You are always welcome Sohail. Hopefully you will get possession there within 3 months (estimated time) and after possession price will also appreciate 2 or 3 lac rupee minimum. But it depends on possession.

Plot no 951 location in map is good enough but what I guess this plot is out of possession right now will check it in next visit of multi then will tell you.

Thanks so much Ibrahim.

Your prompt assistance and views are always so helpful for others. In fact, I've a possession of 951. Even society has a possession of 952.

I just wanted to see the current price range of my this plot (60x90).

Any news on Margalla Avenue?

Thanks again for your all help.

Sohail

That's great if it is a possession plot tomorrow will visit multi will check your plot. As I already told in map location is very good.

Margalla avenue tender is awarded to a party and there completion time is one year but now it depends on funds with CDA.

Salam Syed bhai,

Any news on my question. If you please give me an estimated price of my 60x90 which I mentioned above (it's in the C block with all dues clear and in a developed area with possession).

Thanks again,

Sohail

Dear Sohail,

Estimated price is around 34 lac rupee this is an estimated price may be you get 2 or 3 lac more or less then it.