Bahia town rawalpindi

When bahria town rawalpindi prices will gain rise any news

Not anytime soon.

I think it will taake time 1-2 years coz MR is completely busy in making BTK successful. For him no other project in Pak is important coz he has already absorbed money from Pindi investors, they cant give him much but karachi mkt is huge & untapped, he can earn billions from there in no time. Once karachi project gets some shape then he might think about Pindi projects.

No chance of rise in near future!!

Phase 8 is still overpriced, specially files with no sign of development.

It is not so near that you wait for that. There are too many bad news regarding this in market but actually it i late, not in dangour. You may also construct a home on that land, to make it more reputable or valuable. Just be updated with latest news regarding this.

Http://www.ameradnan.com.

HAMZA ASIF APP NA CHUWAL ZAROOR MARNE HOTE HA HUR THREAD MAIN,EVEN THOUGH YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT IS BEING DISCUSSED ABOVE,NEITHER WE HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN ABOVE,MONKEY BOY

Lol… Senior Authority… Hamza sahab.

I don’t know much about Ph 7 and 8 but ph 1-6 prices have stabilized and would remain the same with 5 to 10 percent annual increase. It is a good thing by the way for those who want to buy a house and live there…

YC bhai idher sub phase 8 kay dasay howay hain. :confused:

Ihtijaj ker ka bahria ka boycot ker dana chaia

Regarding Ph-8, I think that its progress is directly linked with country’s macro economic progress. It is quiet a big place, urbanization will continue to take place and there is a great demand for housing units but only and only when end users(those who will live) will have sufficient funds to actually buy and this will only happen when there is a general rise in people’s income. If economy grows, industry increases with more jobs then ppl will be in position to buy.