Bahria Enclave Eiffel Tower 'BET'

Bahria is launching a sky scrapper in Enclave, called Eiffel Tower.

With 87 storeys, to be the tallest structure in Pakistan.

Naam suna suna lagta hai :stuck_out_tongue:

87 stories? Insanity and pr bs. Try visiting the burj khalifa to see what it takes to build a mega structure. Someone has substituted MRs hakem medicine with some other green grass to smoke.

Would love to have some more info on it.

Bahria and their stories,when i bought a phase 8 plot i was told that soon 5 star hotel will be inaugurated in phase 8,wo din or ajj ka din,aglaa haloon we gyaaa

:-D yeah smthng green... After hearing about this the first words that came to my mind were bull $#|¥.

How may five star hotels and mega malls have they delivered yet they were promised in each amd every project of it.

Bahrias gimmickry of false promises is ruining it not improving

Even if it might come to life some year, for the time being its purpose seems to further squeeze higher end of investors n give some confidence to shaky investors of enclave.

Shame on bahria. Another fake project for looting of money from innocent people.

Is malik riaz belongs to Satan family??? why he is still not satisfied after looting so many people.

Ok

Shame on bahria management. Another loot mar project for looting money from innocent people and by giving them greed about luxurious life.

Is malik riaz belongs to Satan family?? why he is still not satisfied by earning so many money from people??

They can but they r unable to manage multi projects :

Malik Riaz should hang a board at BE :

If Rome was built in a day we would have used the same contractor. OR

If Malasyian airline was found in a day , we would have used the same research team to find BE2

Nothing but to collect the as much money as possible from the investors. Questions is; why we people trust bahria again and again.

Why will people trust on BT again? Dont u think people will trust PPP/Zardari/NS in next election? People have short term memories in Pak :=)

blame yourself not MR :=).

On a separate note why does he not do the building concepts on our architecture, or create something new with its own identity, instead of making replicas of wonders of the world everywhere.

May be he got overly obsessed by Las Vegas. :)

He said in interview , i travel abroad and copy from there.

Asian companies rarely create something(innovations) they mostly copy ...:=).

Malik Riaz is propert dealer not SteveJob.

Anyway, i think common investors/buyers would not be 'able' to worry about this project, it won't be everybody's game except for forms trading.

The towers announced in khi are yet not launched, even though some good on ground construction is done. Seeing the price range there, only few will play in that segment.

Similarly Forms game could start very soon for BET to boost the market and then put in a loop like khi towers for a year or two. Meanwhile, further manipulation could be done to float artificial hikes on subscription forms without disclosing its exact location.

Thats a pity though, aint it. If you're able to do mega structures why not make an identity of urself with it.

Kher like you said, he feels comfortable with replicas. :)

Replicas of Illuminati symbolic which represents freemasons.

MBS figure it out and join the pieces together

Another hawai qila…hahaha…sabz bagh…hahahaha…biggest ali baba of real estate sector. …hahaha…his dealer network is a group of forty theives…hahaha. …

Good morning to all friends! Any updates?

Not sure if he is an illumanti… He is a successful businessman who has gone power crazy. Power corrupts but absolute power corrupts absolutely. .