Bahria Orchard Lahore - Any Construction Going On?

Does anyone know if construction of houses have started in Bahria Orchard Lahore? I am planning to start construction soon and I've not been to the site since last year.

Regards

Yes Bahria Orchard has fully constructed houses and you can start construction as you like. Try to visit the site too.

Bahria is itself offering 1 kanal houses in Bahria Orchards, which means that the plots owner could also start construction.

ps. Thats my personal idea. it might be wrong

Bahria Town Lahore Civic Commercial Scam

We can offer you all kind of design and construction services please contact us at designsource99@gmail.com

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Awaiting

dSA

92-333-4220989

Thanks for your replies! DSA, I will try to contact you to get some basic information about your services.

@Shaz

You are most welcome

@Shaz

if you have any construction plan than you should visit our website and see our website www.ameradnan.com

You can follow us on our social networks at:

facebook:https://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates

twitter: https://twitter.com/AmerAdnanAssoc

If you have any query feel free to discuss,

annie@ameradnan.com

Dear Zain

I want to buy 8 marla plot land in OLC- block A in Bahria Orchard Lahore. Can you provide a guideline price + ur insight if this is the right decision to make.

Regards

@ Mr Farooq lari ,

Best of luck!AAA offers a range of services that include;

• Architectural Services and Consultancy

• Interior Designing Services

• Construction Services

• 3D Visualization Services

• Home Renovation Services

• Patio Construction services

If you have any query feel free to discuss,

annie@ameradnan.com

@Shaz

Yes Bahria Orchard has constructed houses, if you have any construction plan than I Can help you.

I know some Professional Architects, if u want their details then I can ask them to contact you if you feel comfortable.

I hope it helps

What is the price of 1 kanal in Bahria Orchards?

@Pardesi

1 kanal plot South available for sale Bahria Orchard Raiwind road lahore

I hope it helps