Bahria Town Rawalpindi Phase 8

Hi, I have plot in Bahria Town Rawalpindi, Phase 8, Sector M. Does anyone know when Bahria is going to develop this sector as I am waiting for long time thanks.

N block is being given possession @the moment,next will be M,wait wont be too long now,i guess a year max

N-block is located behind the M-block. Surprisingly its possession is given but M-block is still pending. Is there any land acquisition issues with M-block area?

Whenever any thread starts discussion regarding actual developments on ground in Phase-8; no member participate in the discussion. It seems perhaps we do not have any member in this forum who has first hand true knowledge about phase-8 developments or at least any dealer who deals in Phase-8.

Why don`t you ask from the head office of bahria town Rawalpindi. They will guide you more appropriate regarding their construction plan. If you want to know a good architect or constructor then I can set an appointment for you with him.

On other hand, i have also this information that after completion of N block, there will be the number of M block where your plot is located.

Thanks hamza I have tried bahria head ocfice last year they told me February 2014 now they say next year thats why I post questions here as I am living out side of Pakistan thanks for your offer

@Raja Qaiser, brother when did u buy this plot of M Block?

@Mr. Raja

You are always welcome.

to

I was thinking of buying a plot there my self, but its almost 9 years since u bought it and still no possession. So am thinking which is the best block to buy now.

We can not trust the information from Bahria head office. Bahria doesn’t tell truth. I asked back in Dec 2011 about hand over date of L block. They told me March 2012. Now we are in Mar 2014, no possesion yet.

@Malik Majeed sb

Please check from Bahria office now. I heard they have started giving possession of L-Block and few other blocks from last week. They also advertised it in newspaper, I also sawthat advertisement Iin paper.

It is very annoying that Bahria is still lagging in its previous projects and again launching new projects at a larger scale but the very alarming state is that we all are still interested in Bahria…