Cheap Good Location Industrial Plot Islamabad Or Pindi

Any suggestions for buying a plot for industrial facility near Islamabad? It should be:

- Cheap;
- Electricity & water (even if underground);
- Road access;
- Security; and
- Near Pindi/Islamabad.

What about Adiala road, or GT road (near Rawat), or Taxila/Wah, or Hattar?

PK-1,

Did you check RAWAT industrial estate ?

Why don`t you visit any real estate agent as it will be really useful for you. If you want to get rid of frauds then zameen.com and homespakistan.com are good places to make a deal. There are many other agents who are dealing in property selling like realproperty.com etc.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Go for rcci.it is one of the best option for industrial unit.also if you want to buy,i can help you.

For that you can also check I-9/ I-10..... I think the rates are not that high....

Regards

Khan bhai I-9 and I-10 wali option is best but they are exponentially expensive…

Mr Khan

What are the rates in I-9 and I-10?

I-10/3 industrial plot size 100&250, Demand 120000000

5-Kanal Industrial Area I-10/3 Demand: 23-Crore

For approximate idea about rates....

Thanks

Hello Mr. Tanoli

I think last time i saw you discussing farmland options near Chakri Interchange. The rates were very reasonable only 20,000/Kanal?. Do you have any information about its location and how safe it is to invest there.

I think its good for having a farmhouse there if the area has road access, plentiful of water and no proclaimed offenders around..:))

PKI

I am not sure if it was Tanoli or Ch Shahid or both but they were discussing the farmland options near chakri interchange. You could have your industrial unit there and I could have my cattle and fish farm there. Please check if it is true.

Regards,

Tanoli bhai what are the prices n Rawat Industrial estate for a small sized plot?

I9 and I10 are the best options available but yes they are too expensive.

14ni,

Ch.Shahid was discussing with me about farm land .After that discussion he told me he has some land near Islamabad airport with 20,000 rupee/Kanal.he told me to come and visit that land but i was too busy and i could not visit it.It was Syed Ibrahim POST.

PK-1 bro,

I dont know the current price of industrrial plot in RCCI but i checked about 4 months before for one of my relative but then he changed his mind.it was b/w 10-15 lacs/canal as per location.My relative was looking for 06 kanal plot.But RCCI is much much cheaper than I-9 and I-10 industrial plots.

Pk1 Chakri near about land can be a feasible option.

It's Cheap, Access from Motorway, Water and Electricity (by the way one has to count for generators these days as shortfall will never overcome easily).

Only concern might be Security but Atomic Energy installations are near to chakri . You have to explore it.

@ Tanoli & others

Thanks for your attention. See we have already many people interested in buying land near Chakri Interchange Area if the price is that low and it is safe to invest. That area could see boom in the future as industrial parks etc. Nevertheless, it is ideal for having a commercial farmhouse if proper road access, ground water and electricity is available. I hope the local population is not hostile to the settlers and the area is free from proclaimed offenders.

I wish if some one could explore and share information on this attractive opportunity.

Thanks

Dear PK, 1 plot 25 marla was available ( ideal for industrial facility) just 500 meters away from Islamabad - Peshawar GT road, almost 600 meters away from FECTO Cement factory. I was interested in it, therefore i personally visited the site, 2 months ago. The plot is secured by a boundary wall and in its vicinity , i have saw 2 -3 small industrial facilities. The asking price was reasonable 2 lac per marla only.( i personally feel the owners were ready to reduce 10-15 lac), I had to go abroad, therefore, could not purchase it.

You may check it, if its available and if it suits u.

Regards.

Contact of owners( 03335605284 Faisal),(03339605577 Nawaz)

Best option is kahuta industrial triangle ISLAMABAD ,it is the best of amongst all and was built by CDA itself,ideal location with access to isb highway and gt road

it is on the bank of soan river opposite bahria phase 4,no congestion and wide roads