Confusion: payment plan

I am planning to invest in new projects in near future, i have seen some projects payment plan. There is total cost e.G. 35 lacs(from booking till possession). There is additional expect loan e.G. 15 lacs mentioned there. So is the total cost will be 35+11?. I am new here so kindly advise.

Q )moreover i wanted to know there are some payments relate to slabs, and others. If the project is for 4 years, then after how many months from the booking these payments will start?

Q) on some projects there is monthly and halfyearly payment, we have option to choose any one of them or we have to pay both monthly and halfyearly?

Well loan means from bank or other finacial institues. Some time owners areanhe loan for buyer to safedard there investment. But.normal practise is it is not include

in plot price. Final price with instant plan with dates is handed over at the time of purchase and transfer. Some rimes various plans like monthly quarterly 6mont option is there. U can go for o e option. Please confirm from them if in future u want to change plz can u do it.or.not.and whay will be charges for doing so. There are always hidden charges in every.scheme.like development possesion construction map approval utility connections etc. Ask all before purchasing.