D-12 prices will touch e-11 ?

D-12 prices are still lower than e-11. What do experts think that will d-12 prices touch e-11?
D-12 urban planning like parks, schools and scenic value is much better than e-11. Only minus is that one enter into e-11 hardly half a kilometre on margalla road and d-12 distance is 4.5 km.
Also, is there a chance that d-12 will cross e-11 prices or e-11 will enjoy better price due to better location?
By the way, work on service roads of d-12 have started. Some shops seems to open in a month or so in markaz. Heavy construction going on in markaz. Gas is installed at some houses. No water supply yet and small roads are in bad shape.

PK1. Waiting for your comments. Your comments are valuable for us. Any opinion making and decision has pre-requisite of expert opinions like PK1, Saadi Sb, all the Khans, MBS and ISBase. Though we should give Ad of “talaash e gumshuda” for ISBase.

Sir I am not an expert on D-12 but I have visited both E-11 and D-12 quite a few times. In my opinion, yes D-12 will not only touch but cross E-11.

Margalla Avenue and commercial centres will make locations more or less equal. Then all that will matter is the scenery and the development.

E-11 has congested population centres inside it.

Thanks a lot. It cleared glitch in my mind. Now I think E-11’s location factor will dilute as the time passes.

Sir in my opinion D-12 will cross the prices of E-11 but it will take time as it has gained very much in very less time…It will cross the prices of E-11 because it has better town planning as compared to e-11 and secondly the name of cda attached with it…In e-11 due to multiple mixture societies prices will remain low as compared to d-12…I think that the access issue will be rectified out with the passage of time.

D-12 prices will cross the prices of E-11, if CDA takes interest and develops it.

Better sewarage, sanitation, water resources, roads, parks and all other basic amenities.

B.R Malik sb thanks for spotting the missed members. Well I'm all OK and do visit the page quite often. Not regularly is due to the sliding graph or now we can say that a STOP or stagnant market.

So feel like taking some off days from here giving time to some other forums to discuss need of the hour "Better Pakistan" try to engage masses here but then dedecided to keep this forum only for real estate discussions.

As far as the topic is concerned:

Real Estate expected to pick up only when investors confidence is there. Currently their is lack of enthusiasm from business to politics.

D-12 had all the pre requisite to take ON the lead or atleast run side by side with E-11.

D-12 and E-11 will enjoy a seperate community feel in the long run as both sectors had a good topography with E-11 giving better commercial opportunities so of D-12 lacks any markaz E-11 is there to fulfill all its needs.

The major hit that can turn D-12 fate is MA and according to internal reports the project timeline is June 2015 that a different story it didn't pick up for political reasons.

My understanding suggest if you are an old alottee then hold on the reins :)

For new entrants its better to wait.

Thanks all experts. Infact market is so slow that one has to consult the experts and all of your's opinion matter a lot since " ghalti ki gunjaish koi nahein " in slow market.

A lot of taxes are imposed on property transfers that takes out investor's profit. Govt has also become a major partner on investments.

Thanks again.

Last week when I asked about slow pace of development in D-12 from a concerned CDA officer. He replied that people think that CDA will make roads etc like DHA and bahria and than people will make houses. Actually we will improve small roads when housing proportion increases.

I have felt another thing. Bigger plot holders in D-12 are major hurdle in development of D-12. Big plots are of hot shots and bureaucrats. They can't shift in such circumstances. They are reluctant and waiting. Their life standards stop them to shift. It's precisely the reason that D-12/3 and 2 are less populated while D-12/1 and D-12/4 have reasonably good population on smaller plots.

Due to economical condition of Pakistan, we can not justify. We can also wait for construction in this area because sometime it depends upon construction that what you offer for construction. If you need construction then we are working in this field for several years and would like to provide you our services.

http://www.ameradnan.com