DHA Gujranwala working with ARY Laguna?

I saw on Facebook that DHA Gujranwala is working on something with ARY Laguna. The details are still MIA, but I thought the real estate pros here on the forum might have heard something? What could they be doing together? Since two projects are so far apart?

I don't know if you have seen it or not, but DHA Guj has signed the MoU with ARY Laguna for development of a beach-view society. Which sounds equally absurd and wonderful (beach in Gujranwala, who would have thought?).

If the project is executed right, it actually sounds promising. Does anyone know what the property inventory of this DHA Guj and ARY Laguna will include? I saw the ceremony on news but failed to catch that.

DHA City Karachi was started almost 12 years ago, Not a single sector is delivered neither it contains any population. Simply a failed project of DHA. Secondly Malir expressway is being constructed to give it a boost but it shall not suffices. Furthermore DHA City standard is far lower than BTK.

For ARY,it started ARY Residencia in Bahria town Karachi three years ago, Only Model House is ready yet, nothing else developed on allocated land.

Both DHA City & ARY have bad track record, Then how will they manage such big project. Although Investors are mad behind ARY Laguna, But I dont see its future.

ARY Laguna in DHA Gujranwala May be an exception if their management is good. Otherwise it can be same as ARY Laguna in Karachi. Furthermore ARY Is willing to launch ARY Laguna in ALL DHAs.

It was my opinion Rest ALLAh Knows better.