Dha ii / Al-Ghurair Giga Islamabad

How are the prospects of dha phase ii islamabad residential blocks, both from 2-3 years investment and future residence / lifestyle perspective? In particular i like the models of defence paradise and defence tower projects of al-ghurair giga but am new to the real estate investment and wanted to have people views and advice. Thanks.

I am surprized Saadi bhai has not spoken as yet. So let me fill in for him. DHA-II Islamabad is a solid investment and promised to give good return. It is one of the best places in Zone 5 for living as well. However, DHA-II has seem major jump in past few months so its elasticity in terms of immediate market rally seems to have exhausted. However, pace of house construction and Al-ghurair giga projects, specially WTC will give renewed boost to its status in an year or 2.

For a 2-3 year time frame you might as well consider ex-commoners town side of DHA-II (blocks K to P). Prices in these blocks are much lower and will eventually match with older blocks.

@ isloo..Sir thanx for speaking om my behalf..actually busy some where...

@ rayan..sir you can contact me at 03455370978 for best deals

Thanks Isloo. Any idea when's the expected completion of WTC?

@Saadi, am based abroad. Prefer email contact in the first place if could share your email address. Mine is rayanyas@ gmail.

What is the minimum rate in m,n,p blocks of dha?

@bilal…Sir in which size are you interested??

Rayan,

WTC was scheduled to complete this year, but according to its management it has been delayed further for an year. Plus it is undergoing some design changes and likely to take more than what the company promises.

checkout their website for more details and construction updates: www.wtcisb.com