F-11/4 Beka Syedan Islamabad

Dear friends unfortunately i purchased 30 x 70 feet plot at non possession area of beka syedan f-11/4 from affectee’s and now i have cda transferred plot but now i am unable to sell at even purchase price, any one have good idea regarding development at the said area.?

Sir g kidher pesay phansa liey hain?That place is in litigation for years and years.And in our country,how speedy these matters are sorted out,everyone knows it very well.

If you want to sell your plot tell me i will sell it. Please contact me at +923344167127

I dont want to demoralize you, but that is what happen with me when I bought 30*60 in I-11/2 18yrs back and it took me 10yrs of saving to buy that plot in 1999. Last year I got possession of that plot but still I cant built the house there becoz there is no sewerage, no gas and electricity. I am thinking of selling it and looking to buy in g-14/1 (small size plot).

CDA has made normal salaried person struggle/suffer alot when it comes to development of sectors which are launched 35yrs back.

Waqas sb,Sir g-14/1 is even a more worse case.

I suggest you Go for I 16 instead of G 14/1.

@ Jamil, I have heard that CDA has issued a notification, to shift those plots to some other location. Plz contact cda in this regard.

@Waqas, Development work in I-11 is going on at good speed now a days.... Plz get latest info.... Things are moving in positive direction. Never think about investment in G-14/1.

Regards

@ Saadi

My bad....I mean G-14/4

@Mr.Khan…Thanks

There are approximate 20-25 houses are built in I-11/2. Without sewerage, gas and electricity connections. People trying hard to get all desired facilities, CDA chairman have pledged since last year and promised to get developed by June 2017. All they manage to put some ‘‘bajari’’ on the road.

CDA is an Evil organisation.

I need to build house urgently and shift. Rent is eating up 70% of my income.

Yeah waqs sb,g-14/4 is good to go.