G-14/3 Possession

I have a corner 40x80 plot in street 107 of G-14/3, the street and the close by areas are all clear and streets are outlined since longtime, even I have seen sewerage pipes are under-layed in my street but now I don't see any work happening since long time. I am guessing that some sort of development work has started or will start very soon. I would like to know is there a chance that FGEHF will at least give possession for those areas in G-14/3 where 50% work is already completed and there are no un-authorized possession issues. I am an overseas Pakistani and have no idea if there is an inside story.

Any expert advise is welcome.

Chances are definitely bright for G-14/3 but there is no guarantee about how long it will take. My best guess is about 12-14 months minimum.

Munir,

It depends how soon CDA or FGEHC can pay the affectee of the area.

The awards for built up property was announced by CDA few year ago and was challenged in High court islamabad by villagers which after many years went in favor of the villagers and rate / feet was increased by the court 3 times (The increase was calculated as per the current inflation etc). CDA?FGEHS accepted the decision and said they will change the rate and issue a new award as per the order of high court ordersso the develoment can get underway asap. Guess what happened, idiots after 3 months issued a new award with the rate they offered many years ago and also removed many villagers names from the list.

The news is, people ( 480 odd) are preparing an application to get another stay order. I can see this issues going on for another few years.

A friend of mine have visited FGEHF office last week and meet some senior person there and have an information that a tender is going to award soon for the development of these sectors.

They have done that many times but the reality is they are not going anywhere until they pay compensation to people living in the village.

We are working as interior designing and construction company in Pakistan. We would like to offer you our services if you are interested at very reasonable rate. You can see our sample work by visiting http://www.ameradnan.com/work.

What are the prices of 5 marla in G14/3 ?

Sir no 5 arla in g-14/3…Only in g-14/4 and their price range is 7 million + approx.

It means we have very mixed reviews, the area which I am talking about is free of any possession, even my street has some roadwork completed and sewerage pipes are layed. I was thinking if FGEHF may give the possession of those areas which are close to development and has no possession problems from the villagers, any reviews.