I-16 and i-14

Effect of new airport link road on i-14 and i-16

It is high time to invest in these sectors. Yesterday it was almost finalised that the access road to airport will pass through these sectors. Also, ring road which is on the cards, will give huge boost to these sectors. I-16 is much better as comparfed to I-14. I am not sure about status of I-15.

What about i -12 which is in center of islamabad.

In this area I like FOECHS. It is touching I-16 but price is very reasonable and plots 60x90 size. Development standard is quite decent. Members are serving and retired diplomats like ambassadors, foreign secretary and other officers.

What is the price of 30*60 plot on north service road,non corner in sector I-15.

What are the chances of further rise in future.

Well the attraction is too much but i don’t consider it a good investment, it may be profitable but i won’t recommend it as CDA is no more working or interested in working for the people of ICT.

Malik Majeed Sb, you said that I-16 was better than I-14. Did you say this in terms of investment or some other aspect? Many of us will be interested to have a detailed reply from you. Thanks.

PK1, I am keenly interested to know your expert view on comparison between I-14 and CDECHS E-16 in terms of investment as well as living. Indeed, I shall be grateful if you could take the time out to write about it. Thank you.

Khan Sahib the reason I said I-16 better than I-14 is that I-14 is close to conjusted Rawalpinidi areas, pullution, sub-standard development quality. Whereas I-16 is going to be opposite to all that. Also, airport road and ring road both will pass close to I-16 so access to all around will be easy and fast.

Thanks Malik Majeed Sb. What’s the construction status in I-16? Any idea about price ranges of 40x80 and 30x60?

Khan sahib if you want to compare I-14 with CDECHS E-16, you will have to visit both areas and then make up your mind.

I have seen both areas and I would compare these as follows:

1-14 and 1-16:-

Pros

• Better location compared to CDECHS nearer to main Islamabad;

• CDA managed sector;

• Theoretically in Zone 1 (but practically in Zone 2);

Cons

• CDA Low cost scheme - most plots are small (in future it may get congested);

• Development standard is less than average;

• Approach road is not good and streets are not well maintained.

CDECHS:-

Pros

• Better landscape and scenery;

• Better development standard compared to I-14.

• Decent location in Zone 2 with existing access to Zone 1 through Kashmir Highway (in future potential access through Margalla Avenue).

Cons

• Gas infrastructure laid down but still supply not available to society;

• Water is through self boring

• High tension wires are passing through E-16 (but not E-17/3).

But as I said you cna make up your mind only after visiting the two areas in day time, then at night time and then on a rainy day.

PK1, I am grateful. This is the kind of advice that only PK1 and his likes can give. Much appreciated. Will definitely visit both on a clear as well as a rainy day keeping every word of your post in mind. Thank you.