Invitation Of Bids For New Islamabad Internation Airport In Jang And NHA

Today's Jang: Ad for invitation of bids New Islamabad Airport link road, plus it is given on NHA website as well.

http://downloads.nha.gov.pk/nhadocs/ifb-road-from-golra-mor-to-kashmir-highway-,-golra-cowk-to-nha-(main-link)-thalian-international-airport.pdf

The 3 routes are:

1.Kashmir Highway route.
2.Haji Complex route
3.Thallian Interchange route.

I think it will impact the prices of Top City in a positive way.

Thanks for the information but plz give some analysis that how it will affect the old n new project in the whole area. Just to say it will have positive impact on top city (your favorite) is not attract the people as so far 70 people have seen your post but no comments.

It was jut for information Ahmad, it was not for the answers or comments if you can read my post again, it was an update.

Time will only tell.

Nasir sb kindly read that tender again than update people.

Where is kashmir highway route on this tender ?

Ch.Shahid, pls wear your glasses read agin and then Question.

I have no need to ask question from u . Read that tender again than u will come to know who need glasses.

"Road from golra mor (kashmir highway) to new airport including flyover 2.8 km)".

It clearly written road from golra mor.

I think these ads has nothing to do with Top City advertised Kashmir Highway extension passing through society.

Dear Ch. Shahid and Nasir,

I think it is just a difference of interpretations of both of you. You both are true on your on place. Take it easy!!

Ch.Shahid, don't comment here then if you can not differentiate b/w Kashmir Highway and Golra Mor because Golra Mor is on Kashmir Highway,

Thanks

Golra mor is not on KH Nasir Sb,

Coming from Islamabad, Golra chowk is the roundabout on Kashmir highway then you do left towards Golra mor( GT road), area front of quaid-e-Azam hospital

This shall not pass through TC/MC for sure....its clear that Haji camp will be the route towards NBiiA guys

Pls read what you wrote again, (Golra chowk is the roundabout on Kashmir highway) LOL

and the road has to pass though Top City even if it's Haji Camp route :)

@ Nasir...shame on you idiot.....

Check below dumb ass....

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=Golra+Chowk&fb=1&gl=pk&hq=golra+chowk,&hnear=0x38dfbfd07891722f:0x6059515c3bdb02b6,Islamabad&cid=42889168233071359&ei=zDR7U4z1D8qc0AW-y4HIBg&ved=0CJABEPwSMA8

You are the biggest dumbo here man, remember you are the one who was saying blocks A&B at multi orchards were farmhouses , but that was residencia ....expert my a**

roundabt was built to ease the trafic at CHOwk....I cant belive the IQ level here man,,,,

@ Ch Shahid ....hahhahahha....never mind the experts here

again

golra mor is on GT road to turn on Golra road towards actual golra via Golra chowk "The round about " hahahh.....

Nasir, Now dont delete/modify your thread with golden words regarding golra chowk

Hahahahahhaha

Now this is hilarious.....

Wats going on over here....

Hahahha S_CH , good work

Nasir bhai, chose your words carefully bro

I think S_CH needs to be careful here as he seems quite over excited for reasons only known to him

Shahzad, who used foul language here first? , I wont take shit from nobody... I am not over excited smarty, check the link above and see where golra chowk is ..its from google maps. I PRAY Nasir wont call it dumb

agreed with S_Ch

Nasir Khurshid used illegal words first, As far as I know S-CH he would never use foul language first

Thx Hashim.

S_Ch ...sir we are not here to fight with each other...simply voice our opinion in the form of comments..further more the thread was about 3 possible routes and their impact on top city..not about golra i guess

Regards

Salman Sb, is a thorough gentleman…