Multi Launching F-Block In B-17

There a lot of news in the Islamabad market that MPCHS is launching F-block in B-17 in the near future...

Regards

Do you have any more details in this regard?

Details are not known as yet, but every one is discussing this forthcoming project in Islamabad.

It is located next to E block.

Pk1,

You are right, the location is known.

I was talking about price schedule and expected launch time.

Some people are giving 3 months time and so on...

Regards

It will have a big negative impact on E block prices as investors will pull out their money from E block and invest in F block. It shouldnt happen before posession is given

I don’t think so they will lunch it soon because baat ul maal issue is not still solve and e and d block possession is not ready in this july.

I heard F block launch is expected next week....

Dealers have started booking....

I thinking this will be like enclave 2 effect.....

They will sale all there plots and than the plots will go on negative....

Multi( Majeed sb) has decided to launch 4 projects within next two monthss.....

I see a bubble bust in Zone 2

Shoaib:

I agree Multi will be able to sell all new files, but it will badly affect overall market in Zone-2 non-developed areas.

But actually we have heard this news so many times, that we can't believe it this time as well.

Lets see how it goes.

Regards

The talk of F Block was going on for more than one year.

But Multi has chosen the timing now to carefully release the news only to agents first to get a feel of market response. Then if they are satisfied with the market response, they will release the official announcement.

Also, this news is timed when E block development is almost complete so there will not be a big impact on E block prices.

This is also what they did in Multi Orchards. D block map and files were released when C block development was at an advanced stage.

Dear Pk1:

I disagree with the logic of D Block map of Orchard as Multi was able to sell files but the investors have stuck afterwards in D Block of Orchards due to supply and demand rule.

Although the possession of E-Block in B-17 is on the cards but still new launching will affect its prices due to recent controvesies attached with it.

The question is not that will Multi be able to sell all files or not, they will definitely be able to sell all their files within days if not hours, it is actually about the afterwards effects.

The location of F Block will be in front of E Block, so that is also an advantage even over the almost developed E Block.

This is my personal views. Readers might disagree.

Regards

But you will agree that in Multi Orchards the announcement of D-Block did not have a very big impact on the market for C-Block because C-Block is at an almost developed stage.

Similarly, if you apply the same principle to Multi-Garden, the announcement of F-Block will not have a very big impact on E-Block which is also almost developed stage.

Yes, F-block itself will take a long time because so far it is still on paper (just like D-Block of Orchards).

So those who got stuck in D-Block of Orchards will also get stuck in F-Block of Multi-Garden (unless they have learnt the lesson: "Don't invest in files unless you are trying to secure the future of your grand children. If your children benefit then that is a bonus")

Pk1:

You would also agree the D-Block of Orchard has almost stopped sale purchase in C-Block of Orcahrd. The prices has also declined which were supposed/ predicted to increase a lot towards time of possession, which is not the case at the moment.

Same happened in E block every one is selling his file of E block to get in F block.....

E block prices come down more due to files availability....

Dear Shoaib:

This is my point as well and this is natural. One can buy more files of F-Block by selling one file/ plot of E-Block.

Regards

Is that really true that E block prices are declining

How much is a 10 marla plot now. ...

Khan007:

Guess work is going on at the moment.

Actually, when the sellers get increased the buyers get decreased and prices start decreasing, there is no other reason. The current price really depends upon the selling mind of seller.

Regards

Not really Mr Khan. Those who want to build a farmhouse and live in it have no choice. They need to buy in C not D.

Similarly, those who are buying in B-17 for self living in the next 2-3 years must prefer E block over F block - no choice (unless they can afford A, B or C).

But yes the investors/speculators who are just doing sale-purchase in open files will go to F Block instead of E Block, while genuine residents will still prefer E block.

If Multi is checking the response of market/investors/client, then we should convey our concerns before launching of F-Block.

• Resolve the issues of D & E block first and handover possessions.

• Whenever new block is launched, its price should be fair.

• Do Multi acquire F-Block land completely before its launch or not?

• It will be better if down payment is set to 10% to 15% maximum of the total price.

Dear Members, we did not consider above points before launching of Bahria Enclave-II, instead we shown a great anxiety to invest in Enclave blindly, and we have seen the results. Bahria/Dealers charged excessive amount, without revealing location, map, and they also launched the project without giving possessions to fully paid plots of Enclave-1.

Dear members, be vigilant in your real estate moves and try to give tough time to housing societies w.r.t their progress and developments.

Baloch Bhai Jaan,

For your information the percentage of investors is way high as compared to genuine buyers at the moment in Islamabad marekt. Keep this thing in ur mind.

Regards