Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Residential Schemes questions and answers. All your Residential Schemes questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Residential Schemes answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Residential Schemes question now.
Prop Guide
( 6959 posts )

[44 Answers]
What are the updates about the Multi Residencia project of MPCHS?

Has the development work being started there?

Anyone one visited the site recently?

What are the updates about map?

Regards,

2552 days ago In Residential Schemes
    Mirza
    (71 posts)
    Is this location good? And if i want to buy the plots there, where should i contact.
      2540 days ago 

Mirza
      (71 posts)
      Is this location good? If i want to buy plot there, where should i contact.
        2540 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
        (1435 posts)
        So far a bad news is that multi is not launching park enclave official reason described that due to development work of d and e block plus multi orchard they are selling that land, inside news are that project is delayed due to cda as they are not allowing any more housing scheme in zone 4 all of above news are from different society sources not any official release by mpchs
          2539 days ago 

Ahmed
          (128 posts)
          Is it cda not allowing or malik riaz??
            2539 days ago 

Falcon
            (4447 posts)
            Sir cda just don't want to develop Islamabad. Now they are stopping the schemes in zone 4 because their park enclave will get totally flop if any new reputed names start projects there.
              2539 days ago 

Prop Guide
              (6959 posts)
              This is bad news and good news......

Regards
                2539 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
                (1435 posts)
                Dear saadi
                May be u ll be right but this cant be reason otherwise y they allowed bahria enclave to launch when park enclave was launched, same situation with g 13 and g 14 and also with complete zone 2. And dear saadi remember one thing people still trust on cda much more then any pvt housing scheme and even with no development work park enclave is still in profit. If cda launch c 15 c16 it will book faster then any other pvt housing scheme including bahria jamu multi even rates will high too.
                However that can be a fact that tussle of ch nisar and malik riaz , authorities are no more allowing any pvt scheme in zone 4.
                By the way zone 4 was only allowed for agro farms for private parties. Last but not least there is no official release of delay of multi park so before any conclusion we should wait for any official press release.
                  2539 days ago 

Falcon
                  (4447 posts)
                  Sir i agree with u but u cant compare the status of bahria town with mpchs as malik riaz sb is one of the biggest tycoon and that is why cda didnt blocked his way..By the way from multiple resources news are being received about the delay of multi park and as far as the question of trust lies...People of pakistan have typical mindset and they prefer to in a house of size 25x40 with poor living standards so its their own choice and minset. A visionary person always thinks and foresee the things in the broader aspect and most of the people in pakistan have typical mindsets.They prefer to live in zone 1 even if cda is not providing them with mere clean drinking water so its their own choice.
                  And sir u also know that how many people preferred park enclave and how many opted for bahria enclave..Every one knows that bahria enclave is the most successful project in zone 4..
                    2539 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
                    (1435 posts)
                    Dear saadi
                    I agree with u but u didnt pick my point i didnt said any thing about bahria enclave sale i was discussing cda and other societies.
                      2537 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                      (3020 posts)
                      Dear saadi ...Even with less facilities than bahria, zone 1 sectors are much better than bahria enclave. Zone 1 sectors are close to margalla hills and forest, near daman-e-koh, near jinnah super, near super, near kohsar, near all restaurants, near offices in blue area, hospitals etc.
                        2536 days ago 

Post Answer (44 Answers)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL