New LDA Projects In Lahore

LDA asked for pre-qualification (expression of interest) for its 3-new modern projects in Lahore. Its link is given below:

http://express.com.pk/epaper/index.aspx?issue=np_lhe&page=back_page008&date=20140512&pageno=8&view=1

@ irfan …any updates on LDA city??

LDA city files are now available for sale as per requirement of customer. You can now easily buy file at 25-26 lac for 1 kanal. So, it`s time to invest and buy plots at your own choice.

Http://www.ameradnan.com

i hope the projects will proceed with a fast pace comparatively, as private developers will be involved. Otherwise, we are already familiar with LDA’s efficiency for executing projects.

Yea, lda city files are available in market. These are high risk high return investment.Cautious people may avoid this investment.

@Zain

I agree these projects would be completed at fast pace. One more reason is Imran khan factor. Believe me, Punjab govt will do its best efforts to speed up its projects to show people about their performance. All the development activity in punjab will strengthen their pmln govt in islamabad.

Valid point made by Irfan..furhermore can u please elaborate how these files are high risk? as lda has incorporated the dha pattern of transfers

Regards

Currently, LDA Avenue 1 is a dilemma among the investors. So, LDA needs to pay attention to its troubled projects first and then focus on new developments.

@ Shehzad,

How can you say that LDA has incorporated DHA pattern of property transfer? LDA follows a transfer procedure in which buyers and sellers sit face to face in LDA office and then the property is transferred accordingly.

@ zain

Brother i was only talking about Lda city

According to marketers, LDA adopted the procedure of DHA in LDA city…Is this true?

Yes it is true

These days you can see big advertisements in newspapers regarding LDA City project. Today's back page of Dunya newspaper:

http://dunya.epaper.pk/

Dear Zain and Sehzad Ali,

Do you have any idea about future of New Lahore City as I heared they are going with fair speed and developer group is also strong. Since I am not from Lahore and one of my friends (who have 10 marla file in New Lahore City)is again encouraging me to have small investment over there.