Next 6 Months For Property In Islamabad

For the last one month time or so, almost all posts on Zameen.com were about Bahria Town & Enclave. Now there is not much talk on Bahria or any other area. Is it an indicator that property prices in general have started to decline?

What forum experts think that is there any new scheme to be launched soon by DHA/Multi/CDA? Or any specific area to get special attention of investors/genuine buyers so as to generate a lot of posts here for that area?

In my experience the prices in cda sector have atleast gone stable if not dropping down… Kal tak jo ghar aur plot developed sectors mein haathon haath biktai thai they are now taking time…it looks like that the prices in cda sectors in future will come down a bit as they are quite unrealistically higher

Thank you Sajjad sb for your opinion. In your opinion, what could be a hot place for investment in CDA sectors, which will attract many buyers?

Dear IB

i agree with u

alot of discussion on bahria specially enclave, now a little trend will be change , investment will shift to different other zones, CDA sector will also appreciate this is just a prediction REST ALLAH KNOWS BETTER

I think Islamabad real-estate will take a step back and let Karachi, Peshawar and other resale-state markets to take the turn for a while since Bahria-being a seasoned player(and probably the only) of the market will snatch the bulk of investors who took the realestate market in Islamabad to the new highs. The elites of Karachi and KPK now might soon InshAllah have their own homelands liveable if they can find the trend setter Bahria.

I think Islamabad investor should take the back seat and wait for a while.

What do the readers say?

@Syed Ibrahim: Thank you sir for your opinion. With a traditional mind set, I agree with you that now its time of Zone-1 and Zone-2 to go high.

However, this idea of sinful suggests otherwise. Considering the fact that people are highly captivated by Bahria. So launch of Bahria schemes in Karachi and KPK (if it happens there) would attract many buyers of Karachi and KPK to buy in KPK and Karachi. Consequently, this would have significant -ive impact on prices in Islamabad.

@Syed saab

So that mean, we should not buy any plot in Islamabad nowadays?

What time would be best to invest again?

Thanks,

Prices are not dropping they are stable now all over DHA, Bahria and CDA, Islamabad.

I think it will remain same for at least 6 more months, and yes Zone 1 and Zone 2, infact every place that is developed in Islamabad will, prices will increase but not very fast, as we saw that before some time.

Next good investment is DHA valley commercial plots and Bahria Enclave 1 Residential/commercial plots.

Top City is another good investment opportunity.

DEAR IB

AS FAR AS JUST CDA SECTOR IS CONCERNED...SECTORS SUCH AS G-11 , E-11 WHICH ARE ABOUT 80% DEVELOPED ARE BEST INVESTMENT. FOR EXAMPLE AT THE MOMENT YOU CAN A 25*60 PLOT IN E-11 FOR 12 MILLION RS. E-11, WHEN IT BECOMES FULLY DEVELOPED IN FUTURE , ITS PRICES WILL COME AT PAR WITH PRICES IN F-11. YOU MIGHT NOT GET YOUR INVESTMENT DOUBLED IN THESE SECTORS BUT YOU WILL DEFINITELY GET YOUR INVESTMENT PROFITED. WHEREAS IF YOU INVEST IN SECTORS SUCH AS B-17, YOUR INVEST MENT WILL GET DOUBLED BUT THAT MIGHT TAKE 8-10 YEARS PLUS THERE IS A RISK THAT SECTOR MIGHT GET HOLD UP DUR TO ANY UNFORESEEN PROBLEM. WITH E-11 AND G-11 THE REMAINING 20% WILL NOT GET HOLD UP..IT WILL DEFINITELY GET COMPLETED

Well Islamabad real estate is just picking up pace. There has been a lot of people from Karachi moving here including foreign investors and even people from Lahore as they feel their is a lot of juice to be squeezed out of the property game in isloo as compared to places like Lahore. Money is coming in but it depends upon the government budget, plans and how they spend their money as well as where the money is being spent by the Pakistani population as well as the investors. Depends upon the supply and demand…whether this would cause an increase in prices or bubble to burst only Allah knows better!

@Nasir Khurshid bhai..

What is the situation with DHA Valley Commercial Plots? How much will it cost to get a small plot and when is the possession expected? Also, what could be the projected increase in profit for these plots over a time span of about 2 years?

@Nasir: Thank you for your suggestions. Can you please elaborate more about DHA valley.

@Sajjad: Your assessment is plausible. Thank you for your opinion. DO you really mean G-11 when writing G-11, or you meant G-13? Because its is G-13 which is being populated/developed.

My mind says that the over priced places like d-12 etc will get themselves corrected and under valued societies will gain in this year but i do not see exponential increase in the property like in 2012-2013 happened…Dha 2 will gain,g-14/4,g13,g15 will gain a bit in my view point.

In my opinion year 2014 will give boost to G-13, G-14, I-11, G-16, E-18, E-16/17, Top City and Faisal Town at Fateh Jang Road, rest the sectors may be on decline or little bit plus minus.

And in Year 2015 B-17, D-17, D-18 ECHS, and F-16 will be on rapid increasing stage.

All the change depends upon the security satuation of Pakistan and the stability of the Government.

Well next 6 months will be inshallah good for property but one thing sir we should concentrate on solid investments not only file system , as its a boom and usually when boom ends only genuine sectors survive

The prices in most of the Islamabad housing societies have been increased significantly. Do experts see invester’s interest in the next 6 months, in some low priced sectors/projects like E-16 (Roshan Pak), University Town, JKCHS Zone-5 etc??? Although the reputation of these societies has not been very good so far… Regards

If they will proceed with court cases against 'trapped billa who drink the milk in the night', then the friends of the billa will play a very dirty game in Karachi.

This will create boom in price of property in Lahore, Multan and Islamabad.

In Multan, it will hit Wapda Town, Fatima colony and other areas of Bosan Road plus Cantt.

In Lahore, DHA from Phases 6, 7 and 8 will benefit plus Bahria, Sukh Chayn, Izmir, LDA Avenue and Valencia will increase.

In Islamabad, this will create Boom in DHA2, Bahria 8, G-16, G-15, F-15, E-16/17 (cabinet), E-18, D-18, D-17 and B-17. Some effect will also be felt in Naval anchorage and Gulberg.

Bahria Karachi will suffer.

I really like these words by Syed Ibrahim: "we should concentrate on solid investments not only file system, as its a boom and usually when boom ends only genuine sectors survive."

Similar concept was earlier presented by Saadi. I believe while purchasing buyers should go for solid options like developed sectors. In solid investments, chances of gambling is less, and generally profit is somewhat predictable.