Options To Invest On Installments

Can any body guide me what are options available to invest on installments; Lahore, Isb or Multan, and which is best option in your view? Regards

Islamabad and lahore both are good for investment…

I've been searching for instalments based plot in Lahore. My budget is 1-2 million. To be honest, property rates in Lahore are astronomical these days thanks to a relatively peaceful and secure environment. Here are the main points of my search so far:

1- Investment in Raiwind Road or Airport side societies look attractive. 2- Khayaban-e-Amin was giving plots on instalments but its sold out. I've visited and society is really clean and well-organized however, not many people have started building homes. 3- Izhar group is starting Dream Gardens on Defence Road (opposite COMSATS campus). They are offering plots on instalments. Location is good but I'm not sure about the group. 4- OPF Phase 1 application deadline has just ended 20 Aug, 2013. It is situated on Khayaban-e-Jinah and looks a great investment. People who'll get the plots will pay in instalments so there will be option to buy files from them. 5- Bahria Town is the current king in Lahore (or maybe Pakistan). Plots are available on instalments in Sector F but I don't understand the fuzz. Looks like dealers are playing this game. 6- Some societies on Kasur road (Ferozepur Road) are also offering plots on pretty cheap instalments but this side is not famous for quality housing. 7- Every dealer will look to make his own commission so he'll try to sell the plot where he is making highest commission.

Do proper research before investing anywhere. I'm also doing the same as money is really hard-earned and should be well-spent.

Regards, Bilal

Dear Bilal bhai study your reply its really good one and based on a good research. Plz tell me one more thing i have a plot 5 marla both at bahria orchard and bahria town sector E pl advise whether i should sale those plots or retain them till the posession. Further if i sale them where should i invest

Zain, I'm not an expert and my opinion is based on just 15 days research to buy my own plot. Please do your homework before making any decision.

As far as your question is concerned, I personally don't like Bahria Town for many reasons such as:

-> Extremely high and unjustified rates. -> Located outside Lahore. Not good for those who have to travel daily to the city. -> Societies at Raiwind Road & Airport are much better developed & inhabited.

Instead of 2 small plots, I'd go for a bigger plot which has better approach to city. I think DHA phase 8/9 have much reasonable rates and great reputation. Let me say this again, I'm no expert in property business. Please do your research. Best way to judge the property value is really simple in my opinion. For example, if you want to invest in DHA or Khayaban-e-Amin. Check the ads in newspapers, OLX, Zameen to see people selling their plots in these societies. Ask them why they want to sell in a decent/polite manner. You'll get a lot of clues this way.

Bahria’s far off location and presence of dozens of attractive societies in the airport’s surroundings still face hard time beating Bahria Town’s popularity. I would also not consider or suggest investing in Bahria Town unless the deal is really cheap and promising.

Malik Riaz’s deep pockets and strong political connections will keep Bahria’s popularity up. He has rift with PMLN these days and Bahria’s some sectors have not been approved by LDA. Even then, people are investing there.

Many thanks for your very interesting and knowledge remarks.

And special thanks to Bilal for giving a detailed view for different investment opportunites. I have few questions:

I am surprised to hear reasonable rates for Phase 8? In my view, they are astonishingly higher compared to development as even you are not able to see your plot.

Secondly, would you share some information regarding Izhar group where to get application, options etc.

Thirdly, OPF phase 1, was it on newspaper as I have not heard it?

Forthly, what are other options in Raiwind road as you rightly pointed out?

Awaiting for responses from other valuable members as well. Best Regards

Atif, you are welcome.

1- I think DHA phase 8/9 rates are reasonable specially when you compare them with Bahria and Khayaban-e-Amin. Just look at the location and approach of DHA. People trust their name and investment is secure even before balloting. You get what you pay for.

2- Dream Gardens is just opposite of COMSATS campus on Defence Road. This road is connected to Multan Road & Raiwind Road. It is developed by big-names Izhar Group and Monnoo Group. My only concern here is the close proximity of Hadayara Drain. You can get more info on their site:

http://izharmonnoo.com/

3- I also did not hear about OPF. I don't know about newspapers ad since I don't read any. This scheme is located on premium location.

4- There are several options on Raiwind Road or near to main road like AWT 2, NFC, OPF 2 [only location proposed], Muslim Nagar, TIP, Lake City, Fazaia & Khayaban-e-Amin.

Many thanks Bilal for your kind input.

Based on your research for many days and considering hike in property rates now a days, what is recommended options in Raiwind road as there are so many socieities as named by you if you have already invested your money?

Would it be wise to await and hold until this hike or speculated rates settle down?

Regards

Dear all,

i was looking for overseas willing to make houses in Islamabad and came across this website . May be my views as an investor and a contractor working for mostly over seas Pakistanis could be useful for any brother or sister willing to invest

i have mostly invested in e-11 , d-12 or baheria town enclave keeping in view the construction advantages ,

1- Mr. Atif , i see you are very impressed with these socities and baheria phases . I would like to as every one here willing to invest what is the expected return ?

keeping in view the inflation rate of Pakistan investing in such societies does not gives in at all ( if inflation considered )

y not move towards baheria town enclave now which is extremely over prices all because of the artificial hype created by the baheria team with the help of few and sadly the only property dealers in the enclave boundries .

now if you want to understand their whole game here is how it works , lauch a secot x for 5 rps , after some time the second sector Y for 10 rps automatically enabeling the sector x prices to go up ? right ? but when investors dont invest in sector Y thinking its over prices and they catch the bluffings of property dealers then what happens ? prices fall ? right ? where do a middle class savings investor stands now ? no where

so my recommendation is to invest in newly launched files then pull out as soon as you get some appreciation and go for another one .

2- if you have good money to invest go for CDA sectors like d-12 e-11 etc (but with a full property knowledge )

3- if any one here is looking here or a large investment like 30-40 million contact me ill guide you a deal of a life time

M I D L I K E @ D S L . N E T . P K

regards

Atif Pasha

Hi Atif Pasha,

Many thanks for your detailed response and guidelines.

Your above email is not working, please send anothe email address for correspondance.

Best Regards

Atif,

No, I've not invested anywhere yet. There are so many societies and I'm taking my time to decide. Please visit all societies and check the conditions on ground before investing anywhere. As told earlier, try to contact a genuine seller and find out why he is selling his property; That will give you enough information.

Regards, Bilal

Thanks Bilal for your valuable input and time.

Regards

Beautifully located near New Airport Apartments are available for sale in F-17 Markaz Islamabad, Pakistan. Available with possession.

Community Multi Professionals(F-17)Islamabad, Pakistan Price Available on Easy Installments Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms Bathrooms 2 Bathrooms Size 800 Sqft Tv Loung Yes Balcony Yes Kitchen 1 Contact Person Sajid Gillani Contact Phone 0092 333 523 7398

Dear Billal , Atif, interesting / informative discusion i read in this article, but i am curious to know the final conclusion, where did you invest and why?

I would love to get my hands on some installment thingy as well, but also would like to take less risk, e.g Bahria town every thing is very expensive currently Sec F lahore currently we have to pay 5Lac extra as on for 10Marla and 1 canal file. Golf city even more expensive, for residential 1 canal 20 Lac on, for commercial 30Lac on... So what else options are available? Dream gardens, is it worth? would it have the same living standards as DHA & Bahria or it would turned out like cheap society?

What else options available today to start installments?