Plaza development question

Hello everyone,

First time post here. I have a question about developing a plaza in dha, lahore. To be honest, i have many questions but i'll try to streamline them here.

For starters, i live in the states and have a 8 marla plot in block y, phase 1 in dha, defense. I plan on living in the usa but would like some supplementary income to support family etc.

Since i just graduated from college and just started working, i have no capital to invest in the development. My main questions are; how can i secure financing for the project? How much would total construction costs be for a 4 story high plaza with a basement? What are the laws and regulation for someone living in the states to own and operate such a investment.

Also another aspect i have thought about is selling the property and then buying a plot in phase 8 and developing that into a plaza. Do you think that the rental income would be higher than having a plot in phase 1? If so how much could you put the estimate to considering current market prices?

I know these are a lot of questions but i am clueless since i don't live in the country and i have no clue how to go about this. I thank you in advance for your answers.