Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Residential Schemes questions and answers. All your Residential Schemes questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Residential Schemes answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Residential Schemes question now.
S_Ch
( 203 posts )

[10 Answers]
Does someone have any idea on Sir Syed Cooperative Housing Society (POF) next to Residencia/Orchards?

Last month one Kanal price was around 13 lac .... It seems like a dead society but can it be acquired by Multi in future??

2195 days ago In Residential Schemes
    S_Ch
    (203 posts)
    It looks like a developed society on google map with roads and street lights etc but still dead??
      2195 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
      (3020 posts)
      It belongs to employees of POF Wah. I am sure Multi must have explored this option. But if there are any Mpchs reps here may be they can shed some light on this.
        2195 days ago 

Ali1
        (776 posts)
        Seems like no possession was given. This is my thought. It would be great if someone could share knowledge
          2195 days ago 

RASHID
          (442 posts)
          It's not matter of possession the societies on the other side of motorway who have direct link to gt road they are expensive but toward the sir syed society it's cheap as traveling time is more than double from wah and land is cheap.
            2195 days ago 

Prop Guide
            (6961 posts)
            Salman Sb,

your observations are correct. I don't see any charm in that society.

Regards
              2195 days ago 

S_Ch
              (203 posts)
              Thx Mr. Khan but wouldn't that be great for investment caz one kanal at residencia is around 30 lacs which shall rise considerably in next year so Sir Syed plots should be in demand or their prices shall definitely rise ....

We should not be thinking as ISB investors/buyers here caz keeping in view Wah, Taxila, Hasan Abdal , Attock buyers this society definitely has a charm ....

Plus POF is very reputable name in itself so I dont know.....I am seeing something at the end of the tunnel here....Reason being its fully developed so it can sky rocket anytime.....or in near future
                2195 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                (3020 posts)
                You are right
                  2195 days ago 

Nasir
                  (2512 posts)
                  Multi is not Bahria or DHA, they are a very good group and developer, they will not acquire any other society as development is already complete there, such speculations does not mean anything rite now, Multi will finish developing it's own land.
                    2195 days ago 

Prop Guide
                    (6961 posts)
                    Salman Sb you are right but if POF was that good society, then their prices should have been reasonable, as you have seen nothing is there in Multi Orchard but the prices are higher despite Sir Syed is already developed. To me it looks that unless and until the management of society puts their acts together, just co-located with multi project will not increase their prices. So serious efforts would be required from their management, which is very much a possibility in the current situation. The rest Allah knows better.
                      2194 days ago 

RASHID
                      (442 posts)
                      Simple is that the land price as i explain to you guys were very cheap.
                        2194 days ago 

Post Answer (10 Answers)
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL