What Is Future Price Predictions For Sector C Enclave 1?

What is the future of sector C, specially for price increase in second quarter of 2014. Is this a wise to pay all upcoming installments for a 10 Marla plot if the purpose is just for investment not for living? Second option is that to accept current market price and sale the plot is there is no increasing chance seems in near future. Kindly help.

Sector C is good for long term investment at least 1.5 to 2 years as the development will take some time…

Investment at C block will be really useful for you. If you need any architect then I can help you out in searching for that as I know many good architects and designers all over the Pakistan.

Actually i need adivice to sell out my plot now or to wait for next few months(if there is some hope of better rates) Because its useless to sale after 4 months at the price which is available currently

Nadeem, I would suggest to wait, if you don't need money or have a better investment opportunity.

Thanks

Agreed with Mr. Khan because now a days the rates of property over there are low and you will not find good prices. People are now moving towards sector C that`s why there are more chances for you in near future to demand high rates.

Http://www.ameradnan.com