Which sector in islamabad to buy house plot for construction

Salam, i was planning to buy a plot in islamabad/greater islamabad i.E. G-15,16, faisal town, b-17. 5-7 marls plot. The prices for the plot are approx 7million to 9 million. I wanted to construct a house and then sell it within 6 months. Our family did the same in 2018-19, but at that time there was 2-3million profit margin after sale. Now after my calculations of cost of plot and construction, and then sale value of houses that i got from brokers, i am hardly making any profit. Either i break even, or maybe make 5 10 lac profit. Can anyone please guide me which area is the best to do this? I had budget for two plots of upto 10 million rupees each, but it seems useless. ? I would be grateful if experts can advise.

Dear please specify 2 things..

1) What is your total budget? you said you have 10 million for 2 plots...so what amount do you have for construction?

2) Where do you reside? Because it just a hypothesis that you will get any profit unless you supervise the construction matters.

Lastly, construction and sale of house is not a 6 months game...you need atleast one year to complete the cycle...in societies like Bahria Town and cantt areas, you have to wait for 2-3 months only to get your map approved....and after the completion of construction, it totally depends on your luck that how quickly you are able to sell the home.