Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Residential Schemes questions and answers. All your Residential Schemes questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Residential Schemes answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Residential Schemes question now.
MAS Khan
( 1 post )

[1 answer]
Salam, i was planning to buy a plot in islamabad/greater islamabad i.E. G-15,16, faisal town, b-17. 5-7 marls plot. The prices for the plot are approx 7million to 9 million. I wanted to construct a house and then sell it within 6 months. Our family did the same in 2018-19, but at that time there was 2-3million profit margin after sale. Now after my calculations of cost of plot and construction, and then sale value of houses that i got from brokers, i am hardly making any profit. Either i break even, or maybe make 5 10 lac profit. Can anyone please guide me which area is the best to do this? I had budget for two plots of upto 10 million rupees each, but it seems useless. ? I would be grateful if experts can advise.

246 days ago In Residential Schemes
    Khan
    (170 posts)
    Dear please specify 2 things..

1) What is your total budget? you said you have 10 million for 2 plots...so what amount do you have for construction?

2) Where do you reside? Because it just a hypothesis that you will get any profit unless you supervise the construction matters.

Lastly, construction and sale of house is not a 6 months game...you need atleast one year to complete the cycle...in societies like Bahria Town and cantt areas, you have to wait for 2-3 months only to get your map approved....and after the completion of construction, it totally depends on your luck that how quickly you are able to sell the home.
      246 days ago 

Post Answer (1 answer)
      Email Basket (0)
      SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL