Why D-Block Multi bad but DHA-Ext Valley Bah-Encl-2 Gulberg ok?

Why is Multi more at fault just for D-block in Multi-Garden while others are super good despite their projects in the limbo for very long periods: CDA (E-12; g-14; Park Enclave); DHA (DHA-2 Ext and valley Dhadocha Dam issue); Bahria (Enclave-2 Islamabad and Golf View Lahore); Gulberg Greens Residencia; JKCHS (f-16); Cabinet (E-17 ext); Ministry of Interior (G-16) etc etc etc etc???

Badd sy badnaaam bura

Sir i think you are inciting Dr Arshad to out pour with his criticism over here

Becaaaaaz everyone know Multi is house of doctors and full of arshads

If others are wrong ,it does not certify your wrongdoings to be justified.

Respected Paki-1,

I think D block is most important for whole B-17.If you check map then you can see it's look like a heart of B-17.

Without D block E and F block is going to worthless and real situation is front of you.

Investors are afraid to reenter in B-17 because of D block.I think D block is a black spot on Multi face.

No access for E and F block because of D block.Multi is losing credibility.It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation and only one bad one to lose it.

Mara khail ma Multi ki nakamion or quotation ko chupana ki aik nakam Koshish hai.

Ye doosron lafzon mein investers ko pagam ha apni investment ko bool jo.

Multi ko chaia ka kisi ka naqsh e qadam per chalna sa batar hai apna qibla durst kera.

Regards

I think D Block issue will be resolved soon… Its just a matter of time… Those who can hold will have the benefit, others will ofcourse be tense…

But the main question is valid. Why other societies with worse issues like DHA Valley are not being subjected to smear campaign?

I guess its easier to target a cooperative society rather than vilifying Big Guns like DHA and MR…

Mr Paki-1 is no3 promoter of multi,we think multi give him a task to rebuild trust which multi lost already,

6months+6months+6months+6months+6months+6months=36 months but again giving 6months,

1-Mr Multi Khan(paid actor)

2-Mr IsIoo(partner)

3-Mr Paki1 (promoter)

4-Mr perdasi (blind)

5-Mr Baloch (liar)

promoters are afraid to give Guarantee because promoters know very well ground reality,

Doctor Saab is back in a action :stuck_out_tongue:

Multi is house of issues and full of liars,fake projects with fake maps,we're the who suffering in multi since long time,

hum in ko qabar tak nie chodne wala,we can't trust any more,The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool,multi can't use any more tool,we'll naked them in all forums until multi clear our d block,

multi is house of issues and full of liars,

I think Multi being bad more has to do with the expectations and reliance of the buyers and investors. Maybe this project has had too many high hopes and expectations due to its good previous performance than other projects and many people may not have easily digested the disaster multi has been

Two comments. First, this whole idea of justifying crime by citing similar offences committed by others is extremely immature and represents an uncivilized mindset.

Second, while I am no fan of DHA Islamabad, but at least we can acknowledge the present military leadership for sorting out MR and making him get down to work and fix the issues of DHA Valley. I would have never said this but I have seen the machinery at work on site.

If machinery is working at site then it's good sign.I think B-17 is a big challenge for Multi "Do or Die" because Multi is losing a reputation.

Regards

Brother Dr. Arshad, Mr. Paki-1, Nadeem Ahamed and Perdesi,

First I will address Paki-1, after reading your comments that there is no street no.6 and plot 117 in Cabinet Division. I came home and looked at the headings of map I have. I am very sorry all this time I was putting information on this form. The heading on the map is

MULTIPROFESSIONALS COOPERATIVE HOUSING SOCIETY (MPCHS) ISLAMABAD

LAYOUT PLAN OF MULTI GARDENS SCHEME - SECTOR A-17, B17 AND B-18 ISLAMABAD

BLOCK A,B,C,D,E & F - FINAL NOC ISSUED By CDA

I have plot in E-17, street number 6, plot number 117 of 1 kanal.

Now let's talk about price in Feb. 2015 I paid 41 lakh. The property dealer had stated D-17 has issues and advised against buying in this block. Now I will like to have your input. I saw 1 kanal price in E-17 on Zameen website and they are not more than 35 lakh. If these prices are now days than I am 6 lakh in the hole.

Now let me turn to Nadeem Ahmed Sahib, Sir your assessment of the D-17 is absolutely correct. If issues with D-17 are not resolved, E-17 is will be doomed in current situation. You are right now the access to E-17 is through D. We took that small road goes through the pinds to reach E-17.

I bought this plot on the advice of my relative half-heartedly. Because he did not consult me and stated he has given 5 lakh as bayana to property dealer. I should come with the money otherwise his 5 lakh will be lost/gone/confiscated. Sine he is my close relative I swallowed this bitter pill and coughed up 41 lakh. I went to Islamabad to visit him and end up with this plot. Personally I have NO knowledge about Islamabad and surrounding area property.

At this time I can only hope for the best for all of us are in this situation. I know property business is not fair and very risky in Pakistan. You are between evil people and have to make choice.

I will wait for your comments, especially from brother Paki-1. .

Desi Kartoos,

App waqai desi niklay, imported hotay tu shayed yeh na hota.

Nadeem bhai is talking about D, E & F block of B-17. He is NOT talking about D-17, E-17 which are different societies.

Very funny Sheikh sab.

Regards

What is this all about?

Tusa menu pagal kara shodohda

It is like "Hassan has one sister but hassan sister has no brother then what is relation b/w them?"

all these 17 are mixing up whether D-17,E-17,F-17,B-17?

Huh