Eden Gardens

What is future of Eden Garden dream homes at Ferozepur road?

The future of Eden Garden is in complete dark. I have personally visited the office and site many times during last three years. But the development pace is extremely discouraging. Re. Future of this scheme and the company, there are many gossips in town, such as:

1. The group has been split and the part that owns Eden Garden scheme is headed by Dr. Amjad, who has spent all money on his personal extravagant endeavors.

2. Dr. Amjad and his family was Q league loyalist, and since PMLN has taken the office, Eden housing is facing political victimization.

3. Lahore Ring Road southern loop map has been changed but not finalized as yet. Its proposed interchange map will eat up most of Eden Garden houses including model houses. Though the town planners have re-located affected houses, but they don't know how to plan services (drainage, etc.) in the absence of a final LRR map. (this was the statement of Project Engineer at site a couple of years ago).

4. Eden has planned to complete and handover first batch of 100 houses. I saw some progress in grey structure finalization, but since last year nothing has moved on it.

To raise voice against their alleged fraudulent activities there is a facebook group called "Eden Housing (Fraudulent Company) with 136 members today. If you are an affected party, then you should also join the voice and spread the word.

Https://www.facebook.com/groups/356936141096629/?fref=ts

Hello sir,

as per my research, the prices in Eden gardens have still not reached their apex, but in fact far below than that, which means that the society has got an investment potential.

It is located near Gajju Matta, but still approachable. In my view, it is a good investment spot for small investors, having less capital, but with good holding power, because the society requires some time to get mature.

Rest ALLAH knows better. regards, z@in N@deem