Guidence about plots in bahria town lahore.

I have two plots in bahria town lahore.One in awais qarni block and other in main boulevard usman block,which i recently buy.But after buying this plot i came to know that bahria has imposed 2500/month fine if i am not interested to build the house…What should i do now…Should i stick with these plots and pay the fine?And hope that in future their prices will recover this fine.I want to live in bahria in future.Plz guide me about this,thanks,

It would be better to hold the plot if the rates offered currently are not good enough.

If you wish to live in BT, why not start construction here? Because there is otherwise no way to avoid the fine for keeping your plot idle.

If you don't wanna sell or construct you house yet, pay the fine dude.

Thanks for answering me,actualy my job in okara,iam a lecturer in govt college okara.due to my job I cant shift from okara to bahria right now.so if I buid the house right now what will be the use of the house?should I give it on rent or sell?

Samra,

Just saw you reply, I have a few plots in Bahria town (investment purpose).

Obviously, I cannot build a house on all of them and they are spread all over Bahria Town.

This this mean, I am in trouble for not building on these lands (have to pay

similar fines etc ?).

Does this rule varies between Bahria Lahore and Bahria Islamabad ?

What about different projects of Bahria Town such as Bahria Enclave or Bahria Golf ?

Regards,

Zeeshan

Zeeshan these fines are applicable on sectors a,b and c only in bahria town Lahore.because these sectors are more populated as compare to others.

Oh…ok…thanks…