Gullberg islamabad k block possession

Salaam,is there any one know about gullberg islamabad k block possession ? When we get.Please let me know.Thank you

K block ka masla ye ha k wahan development suru ni hoi ha and land issue ha q k k block ki sari land aik person ki ha who dont want to sell so jab kabi development ho gi then hi possession milnay ka sawal ho ga atleast u can ask after 5 years i think so

Ali, yeh kiya bol rhay ho, ab dekhna ap k sath hota kiya hy.... Ap ne gulberg k baaray may aisi baat ki kion?

I think, u got my point.

Mr.Khan

i have also a plot in K Block which i have from past 2 years and this is what i have discovered by visiting the site several times and after discussion with the property dealers.

Ali sb, apko site visit kernay ki kiya zaroorat thi...

idhar he apko possession letter miljata on Zameen Forum... Aap ne sirf request kerni thi, and here we have some esteemed members which can give you possession of your plot... They have already announced possession in Gulberg...

Regards

Mr.khan

phlay development to ho ........i mean phlay land to acquire ho.....i can wait so im not trying to sale plot .....i will see but the people who cant wait they should switch to some other blocks as advised to me by gulberg dealers

Ali bhai, my sincere wishes are with you…

I think some expert on Gulberg like Mr Sayeen should throw some light on Possession of K Block…