Information required about Bahria Town Rawalpindi Phase 8

In 2014 5 and 10 marla plots prices significantly decreased. I have bought 10 marla plot from bahria town rawalpindi phase 8 sector f2 back in december 2013.
Is it worth to hold my investment for next couple of years to see some good return?
When bahria town phase 8 sector f2 possessions expected?
What is the future of bahria town rawalpindi phase 8?
Can someone please answer the above questions? I really appreciate your valuable feedback on this.
Many thanks

Shehzad at what price you purchased it?

and whats it worth now?

Phase 8 sector f2 f3 prices are still down, ppl are selling 10 marla non possession plots in 2.5 millions also.

At what price you got yours and your series?

Hold it if you can,selling setback wont be less then a million,in another one or two years,hopefully you ll be able to exit,

There is another problem in F2, A lot of plots have been added to the land which was dedicated to ring road, so alot more sellers are in market now.

@ Khan 33.

Brother ,do you have any information of J block phase 8 , its exact location , and current status?

Dk Sir, what i have HEARD is that it is below sector M, prices and status is same as F2 F3 sector.

NO Khan33 ,below M is K, J is parallel to M and ABOVE K as of seeing the map

I was just curious bcz i heard that , they changed the sector map of J block , so i was wondering ,if they may have also touched on for location as well?

Lolz yes parallel, in between awami villa

and sector K. :)

Sir dont know anything abt changed location.

One of my relative had no physical plot in sector I phase 8 inspite of having a plot number,they kept on giving him options of different plots at unattractive locations,finally he used his influence and got things done in a day,i recently visited f1 to check mine,as i heard they are shrinking some ready infastucture to pave way for some more plots either due to greed or may be overbookings,

I guess these plots have been given to ppl who are holding files since 2005/6.

Bahria has been playing with phase-8 from its beginning. Adding new plots/sectors at higher prices, keep on changing the maps & locations like e2, e3, e4, f2, f3, f4 etc.

Bahria also accomodated hundreds of file holders of Phase-9 in Phase-8. Phase-9 is completely dead investment.

What do you think about phase 8 extension Mr. IRFAN?

Frankly speaking, i didnt visit the site from last one year. I know that Phase-8 could not be developed & delivered in last 12-years, now you can imagine about phase-8 extension. Its a bitter truth.

True it is Mr.Irfan

Low prices in phase 8 is not too bad as now genuine buyers buying plots to built houses becoz they think this is a second and maybe last chance for them to buy there. When prices increase next, it will again go out of hand. But when, nobody knows.

Dear ZG

I totally agree with you, its really good opportunity for those people who wants to buy plots to build home. Prices are touching bottom levels with good infrastructure of Bahria & next jump would take the prices much away from many genuine customers.

The problem with our people is, once prices are down, nobody buy it with the hope it would go down further, Once prices start increasing, everybody jump into it & grab the plots at every price which pushes the prices further higher.

That’s a fair point. Phase 8 is really big and it will take time to get decently populated. If the current price levels are sustained for another 6 months or so, a lot of plots will move in the hands of genuine buyers.