Is There Any Jump For G-14/1, 2, 3 Coming In November 2013

I come to know a big jump is coming in G-14/1, 2, 3 by the end of November is it true?

I m also interested to know, by the way, Mr. Rehman! How did you get this news?

G-14/1/2/3 and G-13, are on a stand still before Eid Ul Fitar, it was expected that market will take a lead after Eid, but nothing happened, prices are not increasing, but stable. I also think that now investors will come in G-13 and G-14 and prices will increase in December actually.

Last week I visited the Housing Office in G-10, there some property dealers were discussing G-14 allottee direct contacts and planning to shift their investment from E-12 to G-14, this is a sign of change, any one else have info about inner story please ?

Well not only dealers can play a big game, this game is played by foreign investors who are financially strong and induct billions of Rupees in some days, by buying each and every plot in market available for sale and then creating fake demand and selling one plot at a time, that makes the market prices high, Mostly CDA and Housing dealers have shifted from CDA and Housing to Bahria Enclave, let's see, if they get a jump in G-13, i will be more than happy as prices are stagnant from last many months.

But everyone is saying that investor is interested in zone 2 and 5, then why would he come to G-13 or 14?..its just a question out of curiosity

Housing foundation had started work in G-14/3 and seem determine to go on to G-14/2, but actually there are some serious hurdles on the way to resume work again.

I do not believe any jump in price of G-14/3,2 in coming 4-months instead there will be reverse gear, 25x40 seems to come down to 28-to-30 lacs in G-14/2.

Nasir Sb can you tell something about G-14/3,2, that why the work has been stopped there? What are the reasons…

Brother G-14/1/2/3 are all the same, it is true that G-14/2 is less populated where G-14/1 is more populated, people sitting there from very long time, Whereas, G-14/3 is mostly clear from ambiguities and qabza mafia, so the rates are also same most high in G-14/3, then G-14/2 and most cheapest in G-14/1. Housing Foundation have given them money, plots still they are not moving, plus big guns of Islamabad/Rawalpindi have heavily invested in this sector where they have built illegal properties, covered the land to get compensation from CDA, which is delaying the qabza to Housing Foundation plus development work is at a halt. I don't see it clearing for a long time and i see it as another G-12 in making.

Thanks Nice critics

You are most welcome.

Next significant price rise is likely in f17.

Hmmmm

I don’t see any good reason for price hike in G-13 or 14. Property market is passing through ‘correction’ phase which is expected to remain till there is some big development in the sector e.g. Start of Kashir Highway, re-start of development of G-14/2-3 etc

Bro Majeed

What you think if G-14/2 & 3 development works are not resume, how much of 25X40 price in G-14/2 will come down. Present Market Price of 2540 plot in G-14/2 is around 36 to 37 lacs. Are this is good time for investment in G-14/2 or 3. Or to wait..

Please your comment?

Yes it is good time for investment. CDA sectors are always safe to invest. Prices will go up in coming months though no sharp increase is expected.

It is more better time to invest in G-14/1, a news is that CDA is planning to tender the kashmir highway to contact it with moterway, and hopefully development work on this will start by jun 2014. If some one can hold investment for 8 months it will give better return

Dear Rehman Can you share the source of the news. As I understand, construction start in June 2014 (7 months from now) will be too late if you combine this with airport completion.

At present I think prices in G-14/1-2-3 have come down relative what these were few months ago? Is it true and if its true then what is the reason behind it?

Well november-13 already started, Any body saw any jump in G-14 ?