Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Real Estate Trends questions and answers. All your Real Estate Trends questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Real Estate Trends answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Real Estate Trends question now.
Rehman
( 504 posts )

[19 Answers]
I come to know a big jump is coming in G-14/1, 2, 3 by the end of November is it true?

2276 days ago In Real Estate Trends
    Tanya
    (54 posts)
    I m also interested to know, by the way, Mr. Rehman! How did you get this news?
      2275 days ago 

Nasir
      (2512 posts)
      G-14/1/2/3 and G-13, are on a stand still before Eid Ul Fitar, it was expected that market will take a lead after Eid, but nothing happened, prices are not increasing, but stable.
      I also think that now investors will come in G-13 and G-14 and prices will increase in December actually.
        2274 days ago 

Rehman
        (504 posts)
        Last week I visited the Housing Office in G-10, there some property dealers were discussing G-14 allottee direct contacts and planning to shift their investment from E-12 to G-14, this is a sign of change, any one else have info about inner story please ?
          2274 days ago 

Tanya
          (54 posts)
          But everyone is saying that investor is interested in zone 2 and 5, then why would he come to G-13 or 14?...its just a question out of curiosity
            2274 days ago 

Mushtaq
            (120 posts)
            Housing foundation had started work in G-14/3 and seem determine to go on to G-14/2, but actually there are some serious hurdles on the way to resume work again.

I do not believe any jump in price of G-14/3,2 in coming 4-months instead there will be reverse gear, 25x40 seems to come down to 28-to-30 lacs in G-14/2.
              2273 days ago 

Nasir
              (2512 posts)
              Well not only dealers can play a big game, this game is played by foreign investors who are financially strong and induct billions of Rupees in some days, by buying each and every plot in market available for sale and then creating fake demand and selling one plot at a time, that makes the market prices high,
              Mostly CDA and Housing dealers have shifted from CDA and Housing to Bahria Enclave, let's see, if they get a jump in G-13, i will be more than happy as prices are stagnant from last many months.
                2273 days ago 

Mushtaq
                (120 posts)
                Nasir Sb can you tell something about G-14/3,2, that why the work has been stopped there? What are the reasons...
                  2270 days ago 

Nasir
                  (2512 posts)
                  Brother G-14/1/2/3 are all the same, it is true that G-14/2 is less populated where G-14/1 is more populated, people sitting there from very long time, Whereas, G-14/3 is mostly clear from ambiguities and qabza mafia, so the rates are also same most high in G-14/3, then G-14/2 and most cheapest in G-14/1. Housing Foundation have given them money, plots still they are not moving, plus big guns of Islamabad/Rawalpindi have heavily invested in this sector where they have built illegal properties, covered the land to get compensation from CDA, which is delaying the qabza to Housing Foundation plus development work is at a halt.
                  I don't see it clearing for a long time and i see it as another G-12 in making.
                    2270 days ago 

Mushtaq
                    (120 posts)
                    Thanks Nice critics
                      2269 days ago 

Nasir
                      (2512 posts)
                      You are most welcome.
                        2269 days ago 

Post Answer (19 Answers)
                        1 2 >
                        Email Basket (0)