LDA City Launch?

Hey property experts any update on LDA City? When will it be launched formally??

Do you expect its launch this year?

Only LDA folks can give some reliable information in this regard.

Well it was expected this year!!! Need latest info regarding it!!!

Nothing can be confirmed.However ,estate agents are booking files for it,it can be risky now to buy them.

@hisham please elaborate how can it be risky? as the files prices are already quite low

i guess one should invest after launch of the society. And i hope that the LDA would not delay this project like it did with LDA Avenue 1.

LDA folks are really lazy but their societies become successful with time.

@Shehzad Ali ,Risky in the two ways. First,dealers are not giving you any intimation/Allotment letter,they are just booking your files.For instance,for 5marla file priced at round 9lac you have to give 2 lac biana amount,and have to wait for 2/3months.So more the time in intimation of ur file,more the risk is.

Secondly,Files are in form of affidavits.They are issued against land to landowner/investor and u buy from them.Due

to our past experience in DHA's Affidavits we know that sometime how hectic it becomes to get intimation of affidavits even in DHA.LDA has lower credibility in land management as compared to DHA.

My personal opinion is that transaction ll be secure,when u get file transferred to your name immediately. Where u give give biana amount and on 3 or 4th day it is transferred on your name in LDA city office. Let this situation arrive…then go ahead for buying.Of Course,price is relatively low.

Intimation letter will be given …which is transferable and its transfer fee is only 5000…and it will be issued from urban developers

Intimation ltter will be given to the developers? or the investors who buy file i.e. 5 marla or 10 marla? Transfer fee is 5000 rupees but anyone got transfered the file in his or her name? i heard that there is not a single case where people got the confirmation from LDA.