Mumtaz City Possession Ceremony

Did anyone attend the Mumtaz City possession ceremony?

If so, can anyone shed some information of what took place, any news on the rest of the blocks? What facilities are intact in Chenab Block? Any price hike since?

Yeah… I am also looking forward for some one to reply your question.

Did anyone attend?

Anyone?

Waiting…

Yes, still we are khan saab!

I went there a day before possession ceremony. The road infrastructure is there and looks good - for Chenab block. However I was not sure if rest of the development is done e.g. Electricity. The property dealer who went with me showed me the huge array of solar panels being used to power street lights but I didn't see any connections or boxes on actual plots in Chenab block.

If someone who knows about the actual infrastructure development: electricity, gas etc - can provide an update

Thank you for the update Waqar saab. Yes I am unsure whether full facilities are intact hence why queried whether anyone knows anything about it on here as it saves me a trip of going to the society office to find out.

Any news?

Navi tazi, any news on the facilities?

Still waiting…

Any news?

Any news? I take it no one attended?

I attended it,

It was nicely arranged, they awarded possession in Chenab block, prices have increased in Chenab block since them and even before that when thay have adds in newspapers,

Prices also increased in other blocks as well, facilities such as electricity etc can be given but no gas plus the society will provide with water rite now.

Nasir Sb, thanks for update. So the electricity wiring is all done and connection available for plots in Chenab block? In my visit I couldn’t find any connection boxes - except the solar panels to power street lights.

Nasir Sb, how do u see its future ahead?

Thanks Nasir for the well awaited updated. Also any news on the next likely block to be given possession?

Electricity connections will be given as soon as you start construction on your plot, not sure about next block possession but it will take time.

Future is good.

Yes development standards are good, but unsure how long it would take before all facilities including gas is available as gas is a serious issue in zone 2! those societies that have gas would benefit a lot in terms of price and also likely to get populated quicker, which would cause the price hike!

Access to Mumtaz City/ Top City is closed since last more than two weeks.

http://e.jang.com.pk/01-20-2014/pindi/pic.asp?picname=611.gif