New booking in Gulberg Residencia

Gentlemen,

Any idea if gulberg islamabad is going to again start new bookings for recidencia.

By when what location and how much marla will they give?

Any seniors advice?

5 marla supposed to be launched for around 18-20la all dues clear!

They are waiting until real estate market picks up in islamabad. So it could take a while, plus top city, sky gardens, multi f block all launched there bookings so alot of investors stick there.

Others stuck in bahria karachi, dha multan, dha gujranwala. So investors are currently all over. Real estate is very very slow in pindi.

5 marla for 18 lakh. Dont your think thats very expensive?

They were giving 10marla for 24

You are right. Its very very expensive. But this is the trend now. Look at commomors sky garden and top city. They have done the same. You can buy 10 marla for similar price old booking. Its crazy how these societies make these prices up but apparently they do it too increase the price of initial (old) booking.

Good luck if you decide to buy there.

Speculations were rife about a new launch in March. However, it seems they have now decided, and rightly so, that the new launch will take place after they announce possession for initial blocks. That suggests that we could see the new launch around Eid-ul-fitr.

Friends,

I would rather appreciate the confirm date and location.

Thank you for the information.

No real means for things to be disclosed exactly ( As IB people kept it secret like their profession) but i think a number of things will be opened to public in the AGM or such kind of function to be held in next month ( some one told its likely to happened in third week of April, not very sure).

Abhee loha garam naheen hoowa, timing is yet not setting well with the uproar price tags suggested for such a launch, i think the delay is awaiting some market overall uptrend( 8-10 months)

@DK bro can u tell me when the Loha will be hot, like in 2013, what was the factors which make the market go up. Or its in the hands of property dealers?

@Kami2k

its the big fish game which is in awaiting yet ,and number 2 ,remember before the 2013 jump market was waiting for long long time to be uplifted so it was a 70 % genuine and 25-30 % dealer mafia creating the hype.

Market still need 1 year plus in minimum(1-2) to revive in prices increase plus when its ready to jump in genuine way(time +demand+new money in market,remittances plus return of money invested in Dubai(uae).,then you will see the dealers jumping in for quick earnings .

I visit gulberg today. The expressway and bridge to residencia is far from finished even though they are working on it. Residencia does not look even ready for possession even though a house is getting built in E block. My feeling is it might be minimum three months before they can even think of giving possession. If they give possession in its present form, residencia will be flopped. Sorry to use such harsh word, but that is just my assessment.

ZG,what was the situation of circular avenue?whether it is built all around or still does not present on left side of D markaz?and only present in small patch towards right of markaz?