Pkr devaluation impact on bahria town prices

Pakistan rupee have depreciated. What is the impact of rupee depreciation on property prices in bahria town karachi?

Yes one more thing, I personally think that the export will bring in more income and Foreign investment will grow further towards BT Karachi but I need market experts advices here.

I think prices will rise, as foreign currency buys more Pak rupees, it might give boost to demand, other than this reason, within Pakistan, rupees’ devaluation means its buying power has reduced, so to compensate, prices will rise to adjust the decreasd value of pkr

Salman such depreciations cause inflation which has been stagnant for some time. & in inflation assets always rise.

The changes will be on bigger level not to the owners of 2 3 plots owners

This is too funny. All of you must be dealers or investors day dreaming.

When dollar goes up all imports become expensive, cost of doing business go up. Even cost of development and construction goes up.

Exports will benefit for few days but increasing costs will eat that profit up soon.

I think weaker rupee, increasing external debt and slowing economy will only translate in to more trouble for real estate. Unless you are one of those dealers who always day dream jump after a jump.

The effects of currency devaluation policies on real estate depends on the country of origin of the investor. For Pakistani investors, currency devaluation has a negative investment effect domestically and internationally by acting as a stealth tax or premium paid on real estate investments. Foreign investors, however, receive a discount on pakistan real estate purchases due to the favorable foreign currency conversion rate disparity. As a result, foreign investors investing in Bahria real estate, are able to convert their currency into more dollars, which effectively makes real estate less expensive for foreign investors while increasing costs for Pakistani investors.

When the rupee get stable and devaluation come back? will the rupee come back to 105 to 107 per usd?