Plot Cancellation In B-17 E Block

Dear all, AoA!

I bought 3 plots (30x60 E block) in September 2012 and paid 2 installments for every plot (which was clear until feb 2013). After that I have not paid any installment. Recently I was contacted by a friend that the society is cancelling plots for anyone who is not paying the installments on time. Please guide me in this matter and by when should I pay them? I am thinking of selling one plot and putting the money in the other two. How to stop the society from cancelling and buy more time? And if God forbid they cancel, then how to get my money back?

I am listening infact reading it for the 1st time as MPCHS is a Co-Operative housing society and till date not even a single plot cancelled in multi, as far as I know.

But if you heard it, you should contact the society, they will ask you to pay all the dues, but they won't fine you or cancel your plot.

And if you want to sell one plot and pay for the other plot, that is also a good option as rates are very high in E block.

Dear Junaid,

I myself have not heard about plot canceling in Multi, but they might have changed their mind as a lot of people don't pay their installments as per schedule. You must contact the society immediately. Selling one plot for paying remaining amount is not a bad option either.

Regards

Thanks bros for answering to my reply. I don’t know but a property dealer (who is a friend of mine) informed me about this.

Confirm it from society office soon after Eid, don’t rely on anybody else.

I contacted M Shahid Omer in MPCHS as his number was given on the society website. He said that there is no cancellations going on and they don’t get cancelled but you will be fined if you dont pay on time. Thank God, I was so worried.

Great :slight_smile:

Good to know Junaid.

Regards