Roshan Pakistan... Rise From The Dead?

We all know RP was a flawed investment scheme, cancelled NOCS, constant running with CDA, land acquisition problems with some areas, lack of interest from management, poor development standards, poor infrastructure, overpricing from STAR Marketing, list goes on and on... However, has Roshan Pakistan changed ownership and management been overhauled?

I have noticed these few weeks that estate agents are emphasising Roshan Pakistan. Does anyone know whats going on? Has CDA taken over or something, apparently a couple of people have told me this that development work is on going? However, I wanted to know whether this is really RP site or whether they are mistaking it for some other E-16 sector... Maybe CDECHS thinking its RP?

I have also heard this same info from this forum? Has the housing scheme changed hands or something, why are estate agents offering files on installment basis and discussing development as before their main selling point was NOC is by CDA but now its development is in full swing!

Or is it estate agents playing games and selling files based on lies, which they paid peanuts for? Any confirmation?

I visited RP few days back. One of my friend has a plot there. I knew that RP is dead project, but could tell my friend(He know nothing about Isb property). I visited for the first time. I saw some development work near their office in E16 and markaz… I don’t know their location, so I cannot say exactly that the location was of RP, but site was E16 and new development was going on.

Thank you Faheem. Most of these estate agents are reaching out to foreign investors who don't know the ground reality. But im still unsure of whats going on. There appears to be a big demand for RP now even though its a huge gamble, and unsure if they have a new NOC in place and if so whom by? Is it by CDA? A lot of questions that need answering...location is good, if they have new trusted, honest management who have an interest in pleasing its members then perhaps it can reach the next level providing they use decent reputable developers!

At the moment, no idea whats going on...

But you need to go and see its already done and done poorly in RP.

Well the location was all good before as well and with the development standards by HRL in CDECHS, they have to rise.

Sheikh sb will surely check the status this weekend and update all INSHALLAH.

Regards,

Well, i have no updates on that, all i know is this is a scam, fraud, dealers who bought earlier in fast market are now trying to get rid of the plots so they can get back their initial investment back, still no NOC, CDA basically closes eyes when all this is happening, when everything will be over, they will give an add in newspaper about all this being fake.

Roshan Pakistan is a scam, current wave which you are talking about may be because of the dealers who are already stuck up in this scam, which had bookings for many plot in the start, they want to get rid of it.

CDA on the other hand is playing in the hands of these culprits, sitting idle/silent, when everything will be done, hard earned money will be eaten, they will come up with an add in the newspapers. Pity.

Do you think CDA have taken over though? RP management have disappeared so whom is or will develop it. Will it just become derelict land forever…surely CDA cant let this happen?

I seen few ads from property dealers in Jang Rawalpindi for possession plots? Is RP giving possessions?

As per property dealers "buy and build" house which means possession?

Please elaborate real picture.Thanks

On my visit few days back, I saw a house under construction near RP office in E16. It was few meters from the office and was at the direction of B 17 when I was standing in the office which is on the second floor. If any body has an idea of RP office he will have the picture of that house. I don’t know whether that was RP area or not…However on the other side of the office, they had leveled the area of roads, however they had to do a lot of work to complete those roads… I saw few property dealers with maps there checking plots… I visited with my friend and I am not property dealer so I had no interest in the area. I visited because of my friend… So I didn’t observe everything in detail. From the roads work I can say that they had recently leveled the roads on that side of the office.

Who is managing it rite now ?

NOC is not there and not possible in near future.

That's the exact question I need answering Nasir saab...unsure whether CDA have taken over and handed it over to someone else? There appears to be some strange activities and some questions need answering.

What will happen to existing investors?

I take it this housing scheme has no chance of being ROSHAN any time soon...???

Maybe people are mistaking it for another e-16 society and dealers are taking advantage of this opportunity to dispose their files.

Any news on recent bizarre activity?

No. Just a hype created to sell the files/plots which some dealers are stuck in.

It appears to be just a big hype created by estate agents who hold bulk files in Roshan Pakistan.

Still best to refrain from this investment.

So where is this development ongoing then? Are HRL doing work in CDECHS?..People mistaking it for RP?

Hi all.I am planning to buy a plot in roshan pak.I heard that they are revising the prices in few days .11 marla plot all be of 21 lac n some work is going on site as well.thy have main office in Blue area .I think have bright future prices definitely ll go high with cabinet decision as three is no major diff except development speed.n Noc not matter at all as u all know ghori town have non n they deliver best in zone 5 n university town have noc n that is v long term investment.I all update you all in 1 2 days with good news.

Dear Sheikh Sb,

No, they are having some own development on site, not at mega scale... They are also buying new land touching their boundaries from Pvt owners....

Thanks