Top City Near New Islamabad Airport

Top city has been quiet for many years. Suddenly in Feb 2013 the prices went up sharpy e.g. One kanal plot was available for around 8 lac in Feb but in June, an average one kanal was being sold for around 25 lac in B block. Again from June onward the prices are standstill. Can anyone comment how Top City looks like in coming 6 month and coming one year.

Hi Malik,

I am not in Islamabad so I do not exactly deal in any of the properties in Top City either.

I have however been having conversations with some of my friends in the capital. What I conclude from the discussions we've had over time is the simple fact that the prices were set to rise, not just in Top City but all the societies surrounding the New Airport as well, simply because of the completion of the airport. I do not know much about the construction status of the airport but if there has been substantial development and then this alone is enough of a reason. :)

Dear friends from Islamabad/ Rawalpindi:

Can you share your views on 'how Top City looks like in coming 6 month and coming one year. ' Do you think it is wise to invest there. Prices are attractive :)

Majeed bhai currently development seems to be slow there but i m hopeful topcity will perform good in terms of return on investment. Also one more party started development near top city block f.

I personally don’t see any further dramatic changes in the prices of TopCity as the prices have appreciated considerably over the past few months. Since, the prices are not low at this moment, I don’t see it very lucrative at this moment of time for investment as the prices would increase further once development is completed, which looks very far away to me at this stage.

Ch Shahid sb Which party is starting development near block F? Is it another housing society? Or is it one of CAA contractors, building some airport related facility? Please share the information.

I dont know much about that party just heard that they have plans to launch there project after road construction starts for airport. Currently they are doing speedy earth work there.

Prices are uncertain around the 3 close societies near new airport. I remember people wanted 14-16 lakhs in feb for 5 marla in pechs. Now you pick up only 11-13 lakhs. Even in mumtaz city there was a price increase but now declining. Its every where really where there was an artificial increase in prices they have started to level down to the correct price now. Nothing is certain at the moment until they give possession of the plots and the airport gets fully functional then you will see strong return on investment. Until then prices are up and down like a rollercoaster...also completion of Kashmir highway construction would have positive impact also. Top city is a good investment though especially now, its reasonably priced in my opinion considering mc and pechs are expensive. Value for money is tc...that's my opinion anyway.

I think once the possession will be given, then the prices would further appreciated, untill then we will see, this SEASA as pointed out bySheikh Sb.

Regards

Top City is a very nice investment currently, the prices have risen dramatically but it was hard work from the developer, B block is almost complete, some streets of A block, D block, E and F Block main roads but H block is almost developed. They have started construction on 2 plots in B Block of Top City 1, the prices will rise more, It is a very good time to invest i guess. Regards,

I think prices are high in top city.. Airport society 10 marla price is around 25 lack which is connected main GT Road and hardly 2 km away from BENAZIR BHUTO INTERNATINAL AIRPORT having all facility water,gas,electricity and pple are living there..

From this we can guess future of top city prices. If it gets jump it wil be artificial.

Its a private society, risk is higher better to invest in bahria phase 8 or PECHS.

Brother M. Tahir No match between Airport Soceity and Top City. Not only location but town planning of Top City is fantastic. About the prices, in fact Top City is much lower as compared to its nearest soceity i.e. Mumtaz City. I strongly believe that for investment in zone-2, Top City is the best opportunity among the private soceities. Development work is going on fast pace. Hand over of B block was planned in Jun2014 but as per revised plan, B block will be ready for posession by Dec 2013. The fact that people already have started constrction reflects strong confidence on TC management.

If construction has been started in TC, then it is fantastic work by the developer as I went there few months back, there was nothing on ground although machinery was working there.

I think, I should visit once again to see the things on ground.

Regards

@ Ihsan saab, let us know what you discover, keep us posted!

Mr. Khan Please share with forum members what you see at site. I am sure you will be surprised to see the difference from what you saw few months ago. I visited 2 weeks ago and it was amazig.

Its funny how when I asked questions about top city many months ago, I didn’t get any responses and the responses that I did get were that no one had or has any interest in this society. Therefore, no one was able to answer any of my queries or concerns, or were able to confirm anything. All of a sudden, everyone wants to invest now and everyone is excited about this society! prices have now rocketed and everyone has woke up now…

Dear Sheikh Sb

This is how world works, some one has to take the lead and the rest will follow. Those who have invested earlier with high risk, have benefited now. And when people saw that prices are increasing day by day, they have started putting their money there. But still it does not mean that everyone is ready to invest in TopCity as people are still cautious about investment there being a private society. Regards

@ ihsan khan saab, i agree. However, being a private society is one thing and another is its not mainly a big name brand, nor are the developers. The reason why I invested there many moons ago was due to when the announcement ceremony was held the ceo announced that they would get noc from rda which they did and they said that they would get mumtaz construction company to develop the society. A lot has changed since then as tc have new ceo, who only been in charge since 2008/09, and they are using another development company which no one knows whom they are...hence I think that's why people were put off. People would rather stick to big brand like mumtaz city as its highly reputed development co.

From the discussion at this forum one can see the area around the new airport developing into a contiguous independent town. Can you experts please spare sometime and draw a comparison of all three i.e. Top City, Mumtaz City and PECHS and any other in the area for the benefit of all based on your personal visits/knowledge. Kindly see their comparative location, accessibility to established communication centers , quality of development to include infrastructure, arrangements for services like water, sewerage,gas & electricity, telecommunication connectivity, civic amenities schools, colleges, medical care etc planned. Plans for any high rise buildings/infrastructure, hotels, commercial areas etc. Attraction for branded outlets and likely possession dates, future livability prospects. In short which of these will allow value for money! Will it be worth investing? thanks & regards

I personally dont think top city is good for investment prices are high. Mumtaz city prices is double just to promote top city like bahria enclave and park enclave. Park enclave prices was double as compare to bahria enclave just to promote ..

In feb it was good time to invest in top city that time prices was very low but now prices are high to consider a private society. No water, electricity,gas,school,colege,no local bus route to go pindi and islamabad,no bazar and hospital, no surrounding area populated, far away from islamabad.to go top city need a private car. There is no local route is running to come for general people. Top city can be good for 10 year long term investment til surrounding area get develop with all utilities and airport get functional .

BAHRIA TOWN PHASE 8 is good for investment specially undevelop block like K L M N at low prices .