Can I find an investor for Township, Block-2, sector C1?

Hi,

How can I find an investor for my area? There are multiple schools in this region and this property is a very good place from business perspective as the back of the house has a school so an investor can buy it and rent it to them... On the other hand, he can also purchase it for various other uses (hostels, academies, school). It is a 1 Kanal house with 6 room+ 1 servant quarter = 7. Totally marble flooring, Diyar wood work and exquisitely strong structure as it was never built with the idea of selling out but need to move because my residence is too far from workplace... Any investor for this area people?

Plus - There is a two car parking with additional space up front, lawn, open terrace, wide lounge, dining, drawing room and open kitchen.. it is an ideal location for an office too. There is an option of parking more than 2 cars in the lawn as well. The house is built on its own structure and has no walls attaching neighbors thus making it (water sealant free, compared to most houses in township, open side ways on both ends, rear sitting area as well, and strongly resistant to earth quakes as well). The structure is way more than strong and durable...

Hi Muzzamil,

Please register your property information on Zameen.com Rentals Section and press "Post New Listing" to upload the details of your property. From there, you can get number of investors who may have interest in your property.