Need help regarding rental in islamabad

I am about to shift in islamabad nxt month. I wanna knw abt rentals in islamabad for 2 bed rooms house and apartment. Because i ll hav very tight budget so wat wud b the better area to live in islamabad? Howz the electricity bill there??

Salam,

Dear please mention the areas of your preference where you'll want to live as property/rent rates differ area-wise.

Regards

Hi arsalaq, Islamabad is a luxurious city full of facilities, it would be hard to find cheap apartments on rent there. I have explored the database and find multiple options which you can see here:

apartments & portions for rent in islamabad

Hope it helps.

Regards, Shehryar

I dnt hav any preferences yet. I wud live anywhere in islamabad where i get reasonable apartment/ house. Thank you farhan asad nd shahzad for replying.

Arsalaq

If u dnt have any preferences than i must suggest u to come bahria town phase viii. No issue of electricity and all the facilities are available. Electricity bill is depended on how much u consumed the units . And than multiply with 15 per unit cost.

For more details feel free to contact

Adnan khan 0333-5994757

Thank you so much adnan khan for your suggestion. Will u plz tell me abt the rent rent in bahria town for 2 bed rooms house nd apartment??