Can I find an investor for Township, Block-2, sector C1?

Hi,

How can I find an investor for my area? There are multiple schools in this region and this property is a very good place from business perspective as the back of the house has a school so an investor can buy it and rent it to them... On the other hand, he can also purchase it for various other uses (hostels, academies, school). It is a 1 Kanal house with 6 room+ 1 servant quarter = 7. Totally marble flooring, Diyar wood work and exquisitely strong structure as it was never built with the idea of selling out but need to move because my residence is too far from workplace... Any investor for this area people?

Plus - There is a two car parking with additional space up front, lawn, open terrace, wide lounge, dining, drawing room and open kitchen.. it is an ideal location for an office too. There is an option of parking more than 2 cars in the lawn as well. The house is built on its own structure and has no walls attaching neighbors thus making it (water sealant free, compared to most houses in township, open side ways on both ends, rear sitting area as well, and strongly resistant to earth quakes as well). The structure is way more than strong and durable...

Dear Muzammil,

Selling section has been designed for this very same purpose so please post your offer there to get better results. As majority of the people knows forum is a different service which invites people to discuss opinions, current trends, property updates and many other issues so you are likely to receive lesser response here.

excuse me, this is a question, for investor searching…

Yes I know Muzammil! It is not bad if you seek investor here. The Renting section was skipped by mistake in my previous suggestion. Sorry for that. In fact 95% of your required visitors hit that section. So you should give maximum exposure to your offer by placing it in Renting section also.

AoA,

Are you talking about this ad?

If Yes then I am interested to buy this house on installments. Following is my offer:

Total Amount: Rs 118,000,000 Installment Period: 8 Years (96 Months) Down Payment: Rs 2,200,000 Monthly Installment: Rs 100,000 (96 Installments)

Please let me know if you are interested in the above offer or if you have your own installments plan. Thanks.

Regards,

Touqeer Tariq

No Mr Touqeer, I am not interested in selling it on any specific installment plans

I would recommend you Mr. Touqeer, take a loan from a bank if you are interested brother.

Thanks Muzzamil for your reply. But problems with the banks are:

1. They charge heavy mark-up (as much as double of the loaned amount when loan period ends), which is obviously not acceptable, even if I go for the Islamic Finance.

2. In case of Home Loans, they charge extra amount monthly as Rent of the House, so if monthly installment is 100,000 then they charge extra 13,000 as Rent of the House. It's again not acceptable.

3. They can increase the Mark-up rate anytime they want when ratio of Mark-up is increased. So I'd be in a tangle of evil cycle once I take that loan.

Anyway, thanks again for your time. Best of luck.

Regards,

Touqeer