DHA City Karachi plot price.

I have a plot of 500 sq yds in DHA City Karachi. If I sell now what price would I get? Rs 4,000,000.00.

They sold 500 sq yd plots to military personnel for Rs 1 m and for Rs 2 m to civilians. Even if you bought it for Rs 2 m, 4 m is twice the price. Hardly fair in my opinion.

By the way when will the development complete and whats the expected date of posession?

The project will be completed by 2030. And people would be able to move in by 2016. I am not sure about the possession though.

I think the completion date is given in your answer is wrong, that is 2020! Construction of house may start after 5 years from booking, that is 2015 or 2016.

Its good news then, 3-4 yrs down the line.

One thing is for sure, looking at their proposed plans, sustainability aspects and mixed use developments, network and railways access, it will turn out to be an icon.

And with Karachi, i think the housing requirement increases much faster than any other city.

And I hope Karachi gets rid of ethnic and political hatred very soon.

Amen to that, MBS.

Sajid, I am pretty sure it's 2030 because nobody has been able to get the word out from the DHA Authorities. The only source to have given an inkling of the completion date of the project is the Express Tribune and as per them, 2030 is the year of completion.