DHAI phase 2 extention, 1x Kanal plot current price

AoA, I have a 1 x kanal plot in sector B of DHAI phase 2 extension, I want to sell it. What should be the current price of this plot?

Anyone…

Brother Nuwair,

Before the experts jump in... a Daihatis advice... do not sell it now if you bought it before 2007 & sell it at cost if you got it after 2008. If no emergency wait till 2015 when after American pull-out (in dec 2014) from Afghanistan, 2 million refugees will again enter Pakistan after civil war starts. It will be a 1989 boom for property. I do not pin much hopes of property rebound after 2013 elections in Pakistan. There will be a stalemate.

Good luck.

Daihatee bhai, I will keep in mind your valuable and honest suggestion, thanks a lot.

I agree with Daihatee bhai, if you don’t need the money, it’s worth retaining it. :slight_smile:

Daihatis advice is one possibility but the other possibility is Pakistan would be bankrupt by 2015! So no one would have any money to buy any plot or house I hope that does not happen but the way things are going in Pakistan you never know. It has happened in the past in Argentina now it seems like Pakistan is following the same path!

I think Pakistan will survive lot more than 2015, let me assure you Okhalid! Argentina or some other country simply cannot be compared with Pakistan. We have come this far under very different and adverse circumstances. I think you are underestimating the potential of this country which it has shown in the past and is still surviving and will prosper in future, inshAllah… I think if only we choose our leaders wisely, we can beat any country in the world, of-course not by war!

I second you Nuwair. Many of us do not look at ground realities and resilience of our nation.