Future Value Of N Block In Sector-8 Bahria Town, Rwp

What is the present value of 10 Marla plot in N block sector -8 BT Rawalpindi and its future rising scope? I have two plot in B block whether I should sell it now or wait for rising?

Hello,

Mr Qamar, the price of 10 marla plot should be between 40-45 lacs, depending on the location of the plots.

Thats my personal assessment and a rough estimate. You may confirm it from other experts as well.

regards, z@in N@deem

Dear Qamar,

You can predict the future value by observing the past trends and as we all know, Bahria Town has neither disappointed the investors nor its dwellers. Right now, we don't have any listing of Phase 8. Please wait, some agent active in Bahria Town Islamabad will add his expert opinion to this post.

One observation, prices tend to drop down during the end of the year and are seen at their peak during the start of 3rd quarter.

Regards Samra Zulfiqar

I think Prices of Plots in Phase 8 will not get a big jump because of its distance from main GT road, it suits only to those who have job / business inside behria town particularly it doesn't suit persons having job / Business in Islamabad

Regards, Rehman

Dear Rehman, what is Bahria Town Garden City gets access from main GT road ?

N block 10 marla has a current market value of around 31/32 lakh. It is non possession but expected to increase if you hold on to it.

Garden city has good prospects due to access from gt road.