G14 Ke Bari Aanay Wali Hai!

G14… This year price rise is expected soon as G-13 is getting boom… Hold more for few months…

If G-13 is booming then this will definitely impact not only G-14 but also G-15 and F-15 possession area. So JKCHS will boom too, its prices are directly related.

Xahid, hope your forecast is right.I am holding for year now but poor response.

The response was very good in 2012 but us ke baad the rates are stagnant. Let's hope and see

@xahid. Wots the source of your news plz?

How can you assume or percieve that their is a boom in G-13, can you please explain, i heard it from some other people as well but i am not sure, even if the prices are the increasing they are because Kashmir Highway expansion work on a fast pace now, then Section Three of Kashmir Highway will start, that will increase the prices too.

The plot prices of G-14 in 2012 were on the peak and then people shifted investments to Bahria, DHA after Rawat Rumor, plus CDA's non serious attitude towards land acquistion and development in G-14.

Let's see what happens next.

G 14 ki baari will come when Housing Foundation , who r the developers will rise from their slumber .... But some bosy is giving them an injection to sleep....

I see no real future for G 14 non possession areas in atleast 2 years...

How do you ppl compare G-14, G-15 and F-15 for investment purpose. Which one will be better keeping in view 5-6 million investment

@Salman+Nasir: MY ANALYSIS r market based. Every year there's a price boom in G13&14. Even last year in September rates were better (u may check OLX). 2ndly investor has done much buying n now they will create the business "mahol".

@matrix: FGEHF role is very disappointing but don't under estimate dealer "Mafia" they play the real game wid little FGEHF support.

@mansoor: G14 world's is totally different from G15

G-15 and F-15 prices always move in proportion to prices in G-13 and G-14.

But prices in G-15 and F-15 are significantly lower mainly because these are in Zone 2 while G-13 and G-14 are in Zone 1.

Otherwise the distance from G-14 is only about 3km; the development standard is more or less equal, and G-15's one way direct access to Kashmir Highway has been approved.

If you ask me, in terms of purely value-for-money,G-15 and F-15 are a much better choice. After all, streets are more broken down in G-13 and G-14. And what are the chances of Housing Foundation doing a better job than a society management? In the case of society, if management is slow and lazy, the members will change them in next election especially if the members are living there because they are actually suffering.

But if it is Housing Foundation, what can you really do?

Good Analysis, but i think the roads of G-13 are not broken, they were never made by the authorities, the FGEHF is of the view that when 80 Percent houses will be complete, they will start making the roads, parks and all other basic amenities, so we have to hold on.

G-15 is the sector which is fully developed, it is not under CDA but no doubt a very good developer and good society but we can not compare it with G-13.

And yes rates in G-13, G-14 will be increasing soon.

FGEHF and CDA have some issues going on, as soon as they will fix them, things will get more clear and good for the end users.

G-13 has a clear edge due to its much better location. Once taken over by CDA, roads, water shortage issues etc will be hanlded in much better way, hopefully.

Nothing much this time. Only G-14/4 and possession things can appreciate a bit but dont go over optimistic this time.

The previous boom was due to less options around. Now the investors have many things to choose from.

Many products in the market so its a simple rule "Demand vs Supply".

As far as JKCHS is concerned it does have potential of some points scoring. Access from Kashmir Highway to G-16, commercial activity will increase in future, attraction of 2 kanal plots on main double road.

The only turn off in JKCHS is its corrupt management.

Cheers,

G-13 and G-14 are better than G-15 and F-15. No question about that.

BUT, the question is not which is better. RATHER the question is whether the amount of price difference is justified? I will say definitely not.

You are living in more or less the same area. One has 2 way access to Kashmir Highway, the other will have one way access very soon inshaAllah. How much the difference in driving time and driving distance? How much the difference in development standard?

I will say not much! So should the price for possession plots be 4 times more expensive? I will say definitely not! But that is the price difference - WHY? because of the psychological barrier between Zone 1 and Zone 2. Should I pay 4 times extra for a psychological difference whereas the real difference should be 1.5 times max!

Instead of paying 4 times more and moving from G-15/F-15 to G-13/14, I will pay 6 times more and move to the beautiful part of Zone 1 such as F-11 or G-11.

Nothing gonna happen this time. Only G-14/4 and things with possesion might take a bit increase but dont expect an over optimistic boom. Previsouly there was nothing in the market to choose from. Now investors have a big map in front of them to choose from.

Demand vs supply rule.

For JKCHS there are still certain point scoring things remaining like access from Kashmir Highway for G-16, lot of commercial activity expected in future, 2 kanal plots on main double road which is a big turn ON feeling which is lacking in G-13, parking plaza which is a unique introduction.

The only turn off here is the JKCHS management :(

Cheers,

CDA, Housing Foundation have got an inherent problem… They buy the land first but don’t take possession of the area as they still have to pay for built up property… Same happened with poor G 14 , Built up property was constructed by the Land Mafia , now Foundation has no way to know which property was built earlier and which later… There seems to be method to this madness as the authorities have vested interest… Who suffers ?..The owners of plots which die waiting to see the land developed into a housing society…

@Mr. Khan. You said that the rate of G-13 and G-14 are 4 time the rate of G-15 and it should be 1.5 time. As far as I know the rate of G-13 and G-14 are not 4 times the rate of G-15. The current rate of 3060 plot in G-14/13 are 90 lac to 100 lac where the same size cost u 55-65 in G-15 depending on the location. Similarly the plot size 4080 in G-13/14 cost u 15 millions on average where as same size in G-15 can be acquired around 9 to 10 millions. The ration of 1.5 to 1.6 times. Any member may please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards.

You are right Zshw but still you can get 50 to 55 7 marla in g 15.

@ Mr. Zshw,

Can you pointout that post in which I have claimed such thing only once? I think you are referring to some one else. Please look into this again and don't blame me for some thing which I have not said... Thanks

He means me. My apologies for the wrong price difference. I was considering purchase of main road plots in G-13 so that is the reason for the mistake.