G14 - Where Is It Going?

G14/1 is dull as ever. Heard the contractor has resumed work which was cancelled by CDA earlier and prices are gonna go up??

Anyone has insight and advise whether to hold or sell?

Naveed brother there was never any development done or started in G-14/1. Rather the development was started in G-14/2 and 3 more than year ago but only very little work has been done so far. Prices in G-14/2 and 3 went down 5-10% during last 3-4 months or so. In G-14/1 prices are dependent on G-14/2 and 3, i.e. When development resumes, prices start going up and it start falling when development work stops.

Thank You Malik Sb. I am stuck with bad investment on my part . Should i sell it or hold?

If you can hold for 1-2 years, then I would advise you should hold. If you are at loss if you sell on current price, then you can sell but only if you have good plans to utilise the money somewhere else, in a better project.

There are also discussions (in this forum as well) that prices in G-13 and G-14 will go up in near future. If this happens then certainly prices in G-14/1 will also rise, regardless of development starts or not. PLease note that G-14/1 is located on very good location and has potential to be one of the prime location in future.

Well, development is underway just in News, i don't see any from last many months, this was a game played by the authorities and investors, as soon as an add used in appear in Jang, that development will start soon or CDA chairman takes notice of slow pace of development, prices used to increase, again they fell down. This had happened many times before, but now the people, end users are clever enough, they don't fall prey to these news, they physically visit the areas plus they have many more developed and ready possession options available.

Prices will not decrease much in G-14, they will remain stable for sometime. If you have better options in hand then you should sell your plot and re invest in B-17 MOCHS, or Top City, Islamabad.

MPCHS*

CDA is not developing G-14. FGEHF is responsible for land acquisition, allotment, transfer and development of sector G-14.

Development work is restarted in G-14/2 , G-14/3 few days back. I visited area on Friday.

G-14/1 survey for build up property is not yet started. After survey payment of houses will start after that tender process and award of work. Min 6 months require for start of work. Development work will possibly complete in 2 years.

Mian Nadeem

A big thanx to all of you for taking moments out from your precious time and bothered to reply. Appreciated

@ naveed sb…i would simply advise you to sell your plot in g-14/1 and get plot with possession which is a solid investment…

@SAADI SB …been trying for a while but in vain as if there are no takers:( Notwithstanding wouldn’t like to sell at throw away price.

Sir it would be better to sell it and get some solid investment even if you have to sell it at a bit less price…

Dear Naveed: You can call me on 0321 518 2098 and give me details of your plot. I can try to get a good offer.

Saadi is rite, sell it even if it means selling it a bit low and invest in something solid, you will cover your loss which you will make here INSHALLAH.

Just wanted to share with you guys that there has been better response since court judgement regarding land acquisition case of G14/1. I am told by dealers that price will further rise in future. Any insight?