Gulberg

I have a ten marla plot in gulberg islamabad,in t block.
What is its approximate price,shall i hold it or dispose it off.

If you get a plot on the ground then it should be good, however it seems that there are pockets of land that are not in the possession of Gulberg which they need to still acquire.

They managed to only give possession in A, B and C blocks. The rest are along way to go. Development progress is slow, which is not really assuring considering they are advertising daily and managed to complete booking so this would indicate that they have money to spend on the society but clearly are not for some reason. Development standards are pretty good though however, If they increase the development speed they would gain good results fast and it has the potential to become the next Bahria or Multi of zone V but the development status does not look promising. It is nevertheless a good long term investment! As it would take a very long time to get possession plus more years added for getting populated, hence its very long term investment.

Sheikh Sb, agree with ur analysis…

It is DHA valley 2 according to my survey.

Mr rizwan T block is adjacent to v block which is fully developed and t block is alo 75 percent developed they are just adjacent to NAVAL anchorage where current 5 marla price is 25 lakh plus,most of the expert in this forum are not aware of groud reality go and visit by yourself i will suggest you hold for now they will start giving possesion from 25th of this month.Only thing just wait for the carpeting of patch betweeen residentia and gulberg green of gulberg expressway than you will definately get good result last price on which star sell 10 marla is around 25 lakh.Good luck.

Thanks to all of you sir,for your reply.

Good long term investment, but if your in profit you can sell dependant upon how much your making to current market value!

Should keep it till possession.

On 25-Dec-13 there is big party show in Gulberg and it has been advertised in today Daily jang. So hold u r plot for few weeks. This function will put good impression on prices. The rest Allah knows

Its better 2 keep few months in ur hand… After that u will achieve its benefits… INSA ALLAH

V Block is very much Suitable as it is fully developed and adjacent ot NAVAL where 5 marla plot cost is 27 Lakh,InshaAllah next possesion is in V and T Block

Is there any difference in old plot files and new plot files?