Honest estate agent

Jazakallah khair for your answers,its sad to read that there isn't a honest agent in a Muslim country,May Allah help us all,Ameen.

Plot for sale is situated high up in phase 5 and its 1 kanal,its in a beautiful surrounds with good views and away from any possible floods in future.

also

What are the ins and outs of selling plot in bahria,ie;what homework needs to be done.

Thanks once again

Try yourself on zameen.com or olx by highlighting Direct Owner. No one is honest , all u need to do " do ur home work". Check current price nearby and sell accordingly.

what is your demand by the way? is it 10 marla?

Asslam-o-Alikum Brother

I am private person living aboard looking a plot in Bahira town rwp.

I could not also find a honest dealer ,plz. Contact me and write your tele.nr. For detail.

Waiting your answer.

Thanks Take care

Or send me e,mail

lx7864@gmail.com

Jazakallah khair for your answers,its sad to read that there isn't a honest agent in a Muslim country,May Allah help us all,Ameen.

Plot for sale is situated high up in phase 5 and its 1 kanal,its in a beautiful surrounds with good views and away from any possible floods in future.

Thanks once again.

Oh one more Request,

What are the ins and outs of selling plot in bahria,ie;what homework needs to be done.

Thanks

Dont trust just do your own home work

Give an add in local newspaper, quote the plot, take the assessment from 3/4 dealers.

If possible, visit the site area and meet some dealers over there as well.

You will get an idea of the fair market value, then you can qoute your demand or whatever you expect, then sell it.

Manzoor bro .... Best of luck.

But honestly i could not control my laughter after reading ur thread title.

CDA Sector D-16 Islamabad

Plots are available for sale on reasonable rates.

Residential

Commercial

Appartments

Houses on Turn Key Basis

For Details:

Master Property

0324-2361076

0333-5385551

051-2229111

@Munzoor khan You cant judge honesty of any person including real estate agents.Honest&dis-honest people are in every profession,medical,software,building&construction,judiciary,aarmy,police and u name it.So such comments "There is no honest agent in any muslim Country" is totally biased and stereotyped.Plz rectify.

Secondly,our objective is to buy and sell property at Fair Price.Look for fair price,instead of honest agents.Giving adds on olx,zameen etc ll only generate options for you.NO surety that u ll be quoted with fair-price,even if they are direct buyers and sellers. SO do analysis of the area where u want to buy or sell.Check different agents,at what price they are selling and at what price they are buying.your ll found fair & exact value of that property.Now go ahead,buy or sell,u ll can not be fooled by anyone :)

@Nasir Khurshid Nice answer :slight_smile: