Ministry Of Commerce

A.A sir please inform me about current estimated value of my plots I have 18 plots in ministry of CCH Society near new air port Isb I want to sell them.

Whats the rate per marla . Which size plots you have ?

Not a good time to sell as rates are low, but they are not expected to rise anytime soon. Current rate is around Rs 4 lac per kanal.

Is it genuine scheme? i mean legal? I saw on one of the websites Ministry of commerce denying any relation with this scheme.

I also heard something about them as well, apparently something to do with illegal development similar situation as park enclave and g-14. Unsure of whether safe investment as this questions it…

Its a geniune scheme so far as they got noc they got noc from rda and SPD too. 18 files of which size if just cost of land is paid then price is around 4 lac not including any development charges remember this should be an old booking in which cost of land was 18000

While searching on google i have found a news in DAWN published in 2010 about this housing society declared as Scam. The detailed news can be found at following link;

http://dawn.com/news/590007/one-more-housing-society-scam

FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT OPEN THE ABOVE LINK:

ISLAMABAD, Dec 9: Another scam involving embezzlement of huge sums in a housing society has surfaced after the unannounced disbanding of a special cell of National Accountability Bureau (NAB) exclusively devoted to probe irregularities in housing societies.

According to an inquiry report submitted to the Registrar Cooperative Societies, Islamabad, a copy of which is available with Dawn , the management of the Ministry of Commerce Employees Cooperative Housing Society, formed in 1988, started development work without getting formal approval and purchased 150 kanals at highly exaggerated price.

The assistant commissioner (Saddar), who conducted the inquiry, has recommended sealing the society`s record and a special audit into its affairs. .............. Calling for immediately stopping the work, the report recommended “necessary proceedings” against the present management committee for starting development work without NoC.

According to another document, the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), during an inquiry into the National Assembly Secretariat Employees Cooperative Housing Society, also found irregularities. The FIA found the role of former chief commissioner Islamabad Fazeel Asghar vital in making sure purchase of land for the society from known land grabbers. Advance payments were made but the land was never transferred in the name of society. .....................

Its been more than 2.5 years now, may be they have settled down the issues of land uptil now.

Not sure dude