Price of 200 sq yards plot in Sector G-13/2

I am negotiating price of a plot of 200 sq yards in G-13/2. It is not a corner plot, it is on street 36.

The seller is asking for more than the average prices on Zameen.com as street 36 is going to be 'an important big road'.

Could anyone give me an idea of how much price is feasible.

If you want to sell your plot please contact me. I’ll help you here in Pakistan and in London as well.

Well with the agents, they make everything special. Try to find out some alternate options. There’s always something better.

But if you can negotiate it well then it’s fine. Go for it or ask for a professional assistance from the market.

Thank you MBS.

You are always a great help, a real expert. Yes one must stay away when in doubt, but generally 'non experts' in the market always distract you from good deals, here one must trust Allah and taqdeer!!

I have talked to 10 persons and all have different opinions, one even said, this plot is on red zone and an earthquake is due at any time.

Somehow I like G-13 for investment & I prefer small plots as like 'Suzuki Mehran' they can be disposed of instantly.

Thanks for the compliments but am really no expert, just another fellow who is interested in real estate like you.

But if the plot is good, don't mind researching further till you get the real picture because sometimes we miss good deals too because of incorrect or incomplete information or may be by the distraction of too many 'opinions'.

I am delighted to have your compliments but am not an expert. If you like the plot, mind putting in some more research but like you mentioned yourself be cautious of distraction of opinions too. :)

Good luck!