Selling DHA Valley open file

Hi guys,

I have a dha valley (gloxinia sector) file which i purchased 2 years back. It was an open file and i haven't transferred it yet. I wanted to know if i should transfer it now or keep it open? I heard that a penalty is added on an open file after every 3 months, if its not transferred.
I bought this file for 8 lac and obviously i would like to sell it when price goes above 8.

Can you please advice what should i do with this file?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Mansoor

I suggest to hold it for 3/4 months, it should cross 10 lac with start of possession in valley.

Hi Adnan,

Thanks for the suggestion. Do you have any information about the plenty on open files ? Should I transfer the file on my name to avoid the plenty fee?

Frankly I have no clear information about penalty. May be some one else can suggest on it. But apparently should be no harm in holding it open for few more months.

Opening fees per quarter is 2500pkr,if you intend to sell in the near future then just keep it as it is,as valley is still vague in development,so when market is manipulated open files are easy to sell,on the other hand transfer file is difficult to sell,even with far less amount then open